Daddy Duties....

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================
"It was a lot of controversy surrounding her show that she had with Justin Bieber." I said agreeing with Rosenberg. Today we had Big Sean in the studio and we were talking about him and Aryanna. Even though people bash their relationship for being weird I love it. They look happy and we support other relationships even going as far as calling them a power couple that we can't accept theirs? "Man I ain't tripping off that. It was just a show." Big Sean grabbed his cup of tea then sipped from it. "That's a great attitude to have towards that with everyone saying that it's more going on between them. That doesn't make you a little worried?" I asked. "No because we have communication and we trust each other." He replied. I nodded my head not knowing what to say back as Ebro talked to him about other things.

"Thank you Big Sean for coming in to talk to us today. We love having you here!" I exclaimed winding down our interview with him. "Thank you for having me. I love coming here." He politely said. "Ok guys well in honor of him being here I would like to throw it back to one of my favorite songs by him. This is My Last by Big Sean featuring Chris Brown." I nodded to Rosenberg as he played the song. While the song played we all took a picture together then he left. "Ok if you're just now tuning in with us Big Sean was here...." Ebro started. "But he left." I finished for him. "Dammit Aryanna let me finish my damn sentence. What if I was going to say something else." Ebro said rolling his eyes. No their isn't any beef going on between us. He's like a big brother and I live for ways to annoy him and that's one of the ways. "Hey now children. Get along." Rosenberg threw balled up tissue at the both of us. I dodged it because that shit looked used. "Did you just throw used tissue at me?" I was disgusted. "Maybe." He smiled back and I rolled my eyes kicking the paper on the floor farther away from me.

----------

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================

"What do you want to have done to her hair." Melody Jaden's hair dresser asked. Being a single father is hard, I had no fucking clue what to do to Jaden's hair really besides braids, buns, and ponytails. "I'm not sure." I ran my hand through her hair as she pushed my hands off. "How about some curls? Do you like that Jaden." Melody asked tying a cape around her neck. Jaden nodded her head yes. "Ok well daddy is going to get some food." I kissed her forehead then walked out of the salon and headed to the McDonald's. After ordering Jaden a kids meal with chicken nuggets and myself a Big Mac with a large fry I began to drive back to the hair salon. "Here baby girl. Don't make a mess." I handed her, her food and sat down in the lobby and began to eat my food. A hour later Jaden was done and honestly my baby looked beautiful. I thanked Melody and paid her for her service. "Daddy where are we going?" Jaden asked kicking at the passenger seat. "To see Gammy and Gampy." I said turning down the radio as she jumped up and down in her seat in excitement.

----------
We spent a couple of hours with my parents together of course my dad bought her some candy and toys and my mom bought her clothes and some shoes. Spoiled isn't even the word for her she's beyond that but she's my baby. "Daddy will you paint my nails." Jaden asked handing me some pink nail polish. I had just finished an important phone call with lawyer. I'm not wasting anytime divorcing Joann ass. "Sure baby." I said ushering her into the kitchen and helping her into her chair. I placed a couple of sheets of napkins down on the table before I placed her hands on them. I began to paint her nails the best that I could of course missing her nail of couple of times. "Daddy this isn't right." She said examining her hand. "Daddy will fix it." I reassured and continued to paint her nails.

"Daddy... I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And..... SCENE!!!!
What did you guys think?
Jaden and Justin are so cute😍😍
Comment and Vote💕
Leave feedback!
-Monica💜💜