Life Is Good....

Justin.

"What's up guys." I said dabbing up my boys before we hit the weight lifting machines.
"How you feeling son?" Shaq asked.
"Yeah I heard Hoann had you fucked up again."
"Yeah I'm good. That bitch think she's gonna take my kid away from but that shit dead." I said.
"You already know that's not gonna happen." Trey said.
"I'm not even worried."
We talked about some more things before we packed up and went to go grab lunch nearby.
"I'm not sure what the fuck I'm gonna do for Valentine's Day." Mack sighed.
"I asked Ary if she wanted to do a couples trip with y'all but she fell asleep."
"That sounds good." Shaq said.
"I know someone that can plan it for us. Where y'all tryna go?" Mack suggested.
We were all quiet trying to think of the best place to take our girls for a great trip.
"Bora Bora." Sean said.
"Isn't that the place from Keeping Up With The Kardashians when Kim lost her earring in the ocean and she started crying?" Trey asked.
We all looked at him.
"Ummm maybe." Sean said.
"Nigga you watch that show?" I asked.
"No son. Brea have that shit on."
"No nigga. You watch that how else would you know the episode." Mack pushed the subject making us all laugh.
"Man leave me alone."
We all laughed.
"But Bora Bora sounds good. Mack you got it?" I asked.
"Yeah it's covered."
"Ok let me know."
We all talked to some more before parting ways and going home.

Aryanna.

"Jaden you and Summer need to pick up some of these toys." I told them.
"But we're hungry." Summer whined.
"I know honey. I'm finishing up y'all's lunch now. But in the meantime clean up this room please."
"Yes ma'am." They both said running away to do what I asked. I made them turkey sandwiches on wheat bread with fruit cut up and carrots on the side.
"Girls come eat!" I yelled through the house. The patter of their little feet let me know that they were coming downstairs.
"LUNCH!!!!" Jaden yelled excited.
You would think that I don't feed her. They both had just eaten breakfast not too long ago but they're both just like their dads.... Greedy.
"Auntie this is good." Summer said while smacking.
I chuckled taking a napkin and whipping the humus off the side of her face.
"Good. Enjoy." I said grabbing my phone off the counter and plopping down of the couch.

"Hey Abuelita!"
Hey baby! How are you!
"I'm great! I miss you guys."
We miss you too. How are things?
"Everything is going good right now. I just made lunch for Jaden and summer." I said pausing to listen to them talk about Justin Bieber.
You're a great role model for Jaden.
"Thank you."
You're welcome baby. I was just calling to see how you were doing. I gotta go my stories are on.
"Ok love you." I laughed.
Love you too.
(Aryanna's grandmother still speaks Spanish, I just went ahead and translated it for you.)

Justin.

"I'm home!" I yelled walking into the house closing the door behind me.
I didn't hear anything so I started looking around the house. First checking the kitchen then the living room where I found Aryanna asleep on the couch with Jaden and summer laying on her. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv down since Frozen was playing and grabbed a blanket covering them.
"Thank you God." I said looking up at the sky. I'm so blessed to have the love of my life and my daughter and not to forget my niece in my life. I truly am thankful.
Going upstairs I showered and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie and sat of the side of the bed.
"What are you thinking about." Aryanna asked coming into the room catching my attention.
"Nothing." I smiled getting up to peck her lips.
"What'd y'all do today?" I asked her.
"They played with dolls and after I fed them they wanted to watch Frozen and I guess we fell asleep." She said sitting down at the vanity in our room to pull her hair up.
I nodded laying back on the bed to turn the tv on.
"How was your day?" She asked turning in her seat to face me.
"Umm nothing much. Hit the gym with the guys and went to get lunch with them. They stopped by to see my pops then my mom."
"Aww I miss them." She said.
"Yeah they miss you too."
Aryanna came over and used the step-stool next to the bed to climb up on it before laying her head on my chest.
"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.
"Of course." I said pulling her hair out of the messy bun it was in to play in it. She rolled her eyes before clearing her throat to talk.
"Did you ever think we would be back together?"
"Honestly yes. I just had this feeling that you were the one. I knew it back then and I know it now."
She smiled and kissed my lips.
"AND ATTACK!!!!!!!" Summer yelled from the hallway and before we knew it we had two little munchkins attacking us with pillows and turning it into a pillow fight.

Life is good.....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️r