•66

Aryanna

We were now on day 3 of our trip and I was enjoying every minute of it. The first three days we stayed in the villa barely even coming out for food. We just stayed in and enjoyed each other's company and the time we had together. But now like most relationships the nigga was starting to get on my nerves so it was time to get out and find something to do. We got up early this morning and ate breakfast at a local spot, and went snorkeling, now we were walking through the little shopping area buying small gifts to take back home to everyone.

"Bae did you hear me?" I questioned looking at Justin before putting the shirt back on the clothing rack

"Nah baby. What did you say?" Justin responded closing the book that he was looking through.
"I said have you decided what you are going to do about Jaden's big Christmas gift."
"Nah, I shouldn't get her little ass nothing with the way she been cutting up lately."
I glanced at him rolling my eyes knowing that he was just talking.
"I saw a already built one online for a little over a thousand but we would have to go look at it when we get back." He nodded and continued looking through the items in the store.
"I was going to link with the twins and see if they knew anyone to build it." He said referring to my brothers.
"They probably do but Christmas is  a few weeks away and you still have to tell your dad what kind of furniture she will need." He nodded taking in what I said and motioning for me to walk in front of him out of the store.
"We can check the one out that you saw when we get home. Does it have air and heat?"
I nodded before responding
"Yes and we can pay extra to run cable and internet out there from the house."
He signed shaking his head.
"Madison just had to show her Kylie Jenner's baby play house now she want a damn play mansion."
I laughed knowing it was the truth, she asked for it on her Christmas list now we were all scattering trying to make it happen. It would be her little miniature house for her and all of her cousins and friends to play in and I was excited for her to see it.
"Oooo look a pet shop! Let's go look." I exclaimed dragging Justin by his hand in the direction of the store.

Justin

It was our last day in Bora Bora and I was both happy to get home to my baby and sad because I knew that it would be a while before me and Aryanna had quality time like this again. I had the entire day planned out for us, starting with breakfast and a boat ride.
"Aryanna wake your lil ass up" I said smacking her bare ass cheek. She groaned rolling over and pulling the covers over her naked body. I chuckled then shook my head at her. I guess she was exhausted from the night before but she's the one that wanted to play sex dice.
"Get up!" I said climbing on top of her kissing her cheek.
"I'm sleepy." She groaned.
"I guess I'll cancel our special day then." She instantly opened one eye and looked at me.
I smiled laughing knowing that would wake her up because she loves surprises. She drug herself out of the bed and into the shower to get ready for the day. A hour later we were on the boat eating breakfast while overlooking the water in a comfortable silence.