Prologue

For years, I've let the incident and situations of my past to define who I was.

I've let it consume my thoughts and shred every last bit of hope I had left, thinking I could survive the demons that torment me, day and night.

Evil thrives in the darkness. Danger lurks in the shadows. I've been trapped in there for far too long.

Every time I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I don't see the innocent person that my mom gave birth to.

I see a monster, a beast, the devil's incarnate.

And just like the devil, I thirst for blood.

I crave destruction.

I found solace in pills and alcohol because that was my only escape from the pain I felt.

No matter how hard I struggle to fight my limitless battles, all my efforts always ends up in vain.

Sometimes I wonder how she can love me, knowing very well how fucked up I am.

How can she bear to look at me with nothing but admiration in those eyes?

How can she just embrace the fact that I'm ruined and try to help me when I clearly told her not to?

Love you see, is very mysterious. All my misconceptions towards it vanished into thin air just by staring at her beautiful smile.

She saved me.

I don't think I can ever get tired of saying that because if it isn't for her, I would be buried six feet under next to my mom's grave.

Her presence made a flicker of light to illuminate my dark world.

Now, I can finally say that I'm healed. It was a long process but it was worth it. She was there for me throughout my hard times and I can't be more grateful to have her in my life.

Our relationship is far from perfect.

We argue a lot and sometimes it results to us ignoring the other but that's what makes our relationship unique.

Sleeping and waking up next to her for the past two months is the best moment ever.

Without her, I'll be a total goner.

A wide smile spread across her face as she stares at the pool beneath us, her long blonde hair blowing slightly in the morning air.

She grips the railing of the balcony and bites down on her soft pink lip to prevent a laugh from escaping when Camilla pushes Manuelle into the pool.

She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and plays with the knot of her white robe.

Fuck. Why does staring at her makes me so hard and makes my heart to flip?

I push myself off the doorway and walk towards the angel before me. She sighs in contentment and leans into my hold as I wrap my arms around her waist and place a soft kiss on her temple.

The happiness I feel when I stare at the engagement ring on her finger is immeasurable.

I can't wait for her to be mine. Officially.

"Sienna Viola Armani." Sienna hums with a smile. "Why do I like the sound of that?"

I chuckle and pull her close to me. "It's suites you perfectly, love."

She rubs her ass against my erect dick and smirks when I let out a low tortured groan. "Can't we get married now?"

I trail my finger up her arm and pinch her hardened nipple. A moan slips out of her lips and she arches her back to me.

"Patience baby doll, this is only the beginning of our life together."

Just decided to give you all a little snippet

Hope you loved it!!

And just in case you're wondering, the first chapter will be posted once this semester is over. I really have to study.

Love you all <33