Chapter 13 - Worth fighting for

B L A D E

I didn't know what to expect. For him to admit that he was the hacker and the one behind all these shit? It would make things a lot easier.

Thinking about it sounds kinda crazy. Nothing's always easy in this life.

"My stepmother forces me to have sex with her." Harry blurted out. His cheeks turned a darker shade of pink. He shifted uncomfortably in the wooden chair. It was difficult because of the ropes that bounded him to the chair.

We weren't surprised by his words. We've heard a lot of depressing stories in our line of work and I've experienced one myself.

Harry doesn't have to be embarrassed by something that wasn't his fault or situations that he couldn't control, that was beyond his capabilities.

"The woman is a crazy bitch. She's a nymphomaniac. I don't know why she doesn't go to my daddy to satiate her sexual urges, instead she comes to me. It has been going on for a year now and I'm sick and tired of it. Lately, I've succumbed to depression. The only way out of it is drugs." Harry lets out a strangled breath. His gaze his casted downwards, unable to bear the shame of his sexual escapades with his stepmother.

It's taking everything in him not to break down in front of us.

He's a strong boy. He reminds me of a younger me. Only that, I was never afraid of death and he is.

"Does your old man know about it?" I asked.

Harry shook his head with fear clouding his eyes. "Oh! No. My daddy can't find out. He's not gonna believe me even though he's aware that his wife is a sex addict. Besides, I don't have a good reputation when it comes to girls."

"No shitting." Nico snorted, waving the cigarette that's between his fingers in the air, leaving a trail of smoke.

Franco excused himself earlier when his phone rang. He had an antsy look on his face like he was stressed about something.

"The girl I slept with –"

"Don't wanna hear about the details." I cut him off with a glare and toss the trench knife back to the table.

Nico walked over to Harry and untied him, cursing under his breath when Harry wouldn't shut his fucking mouth.

I was relieved to find out that Harry wasn't involved with the hacker. I didn't want to severe the alliance we had with the British mafia by killing their only heir.

We all trudged out of the basement and down a few dark hallways before making our way to the elevator that led up to my mansion.

I had the basement and the cell built away from my property. They were all nestled underground. It was better that way.

At least the smell of blood and corpses wouldn't escape the thick steel walls beneath.

The house I lived in when I was little was still in perfect condition. I inherited it from Leandro Armani but didn't want to live there. Ever.

I hired an housekeeper to take care of the house. I paid her handsomely because the house was huge. It was more like a castle.

Sooner or later, I would have to put the house up for sale. It held too many hurtful memories for me.

That's why I built a mansion faraway from there.

The architect designed this mansion in a unique way. It cost a fortune but I didn't care. Money was never my problem.

"Ooh la la," Harry whislted in excitement and admiration at the sight of Sienna approaching us.

She had on a white nike air logo tape shorts and a black crop top that revealed her toned stomach and pierced belly button.