Chapter 11 - My little girl

B L A D E

I held Sienna close to me on the makeshift bed out of a couple of blankets and the bed covers on the white couch.

We were naked under the blanket after our lovemaking. Her blonde hair was splayed out across my chest and her fingers were intertwined around my neck.

Soft snores escaped her swollen lips as I stared in admiration at the love bites displayed around her shoulders. I couldn't see the one on her chest because her breast was pressed up against my chest.

The weather was cold but warmth enveloped us underneath the covers.

The rising sun casted a rosy hue across the morning sky. The sunlight was bright even in the icy cold; winter sun.

Winter. My favorite season.

Sienna stirred in my arms and murmured a few words before her eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning baby," I smiled and go to kiss her but she pulled away from me and slapped her hand over her mouth.

The cover fell from her body and onto her thighs. Her breast stood firm and her nipples hardened when the cold air hit her chest.

"Morning breath." She whispered with a sheepish smile, her voice muffled because of her hand over her mouth.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care about that, cuore mio."

I tried to pull her close to me but she scooted farther away and landed her ass on the floor with a soft yelp.

"You okay?" I asked. A smirk crossed my lips as she pouted and gave me the middle finger.

"Shut the fuck up." Sienna gritted. She dragged the covers away from me and covered her body before rising to her feet.

My body was bare before her eyes but I didn't care. My dick was hard just by the sight of her. Last night lovemaking flashed back in my mind. It was amazing.

Every moan she made and the looks she gave me drove me insane. I couldn't control myself. I wanted to fuck her hard. I wanted to destroy her until she begged me for mercy.

I wanted to ruin her pink little pussy. But..... I didn't want to ruin the good time we had.

Last night up to this morning was absolute heaven. She has me wrapped around her finger and damn, she knew that very well.

I love her.

I fucking love her. It hurts.

My heart can't survive without her.

Just the thought of her leaving me is unbearable. I would be a damn corpse without his soul.  Which was her.

She picked up her robe from where it was discarded on the floor and put it on. She tossed my boxers over to me and stood by the balcony, admiring the picturesque view.

It was a beautiful day.

The sunlight kissed her lips to a soft-red and alighted softly upon her skin. It gave her eyes the right glimmer as she stared at the trees beneath us. Dappled sun shone through it, creating mysterious shadows.