Chapter 53 - Special project

Third person's POV

Somewhere in Italy, in an abandoned building, the first operation of the Maledetto Inferno child trafficking was about to begin its operation. Children from far and near were being abducted for the sole reason for selling them to Rich men for their personal sex slave.

There in the building, armed men returned back from their little trip with different children between the ages of 6-16. It was indeed a horrific sight! Leandro Armani was seen seated at a room he used as an office for the main time until he accumulated the right amount of funds he needed to gain back his lost power.

He sat by a huge wooden desk, making several calls and conversing with two wealthy men who eyed two girls about the age of 14 who were barely dressed. Their clothes were in tatters because of the torment they went through in the hands of Leandro Armani.

They made their offer in thousands of Euros but the ex don wasn't willing to accept their pitiful offer. He raised the stakes to 15million Euros each. Now that was a huge sum of money. It wasn't a problem for this men. They weren't quite happy with the prices but had no choice but to write a check for 15million Euros to the ex don.

They were sorely afraid of him and wanted the girls for their sexual slavery. Once they handed him the checks, he grinned wickedly and hollered for three men to get the girls ready for their new owner.

The girls were in tears as they where unwillingly dragged out from the presence of Leandro Armani with the two influential men walking behind them, eyeing their asses like sex deranged animals.

When he was alone again, Leandro straightened himself on the chair and began to make calculations of his sale. So far, his account contained millions and billions of Euros and Dollars. His plans was slowly coming into action.

He couldn't wait to unleash the long awaited war he had brewing behind the scenes. He was going to conquer the world and trample upon his enemies.

That thought alone made his smile to widen! He opened the cooler next to him and brought out a glass of champagne to celebrate his big win. His plans were slowly falling into place.

Another room in the building, two of Leandro's men were seen dragging Leonardo and Eleonora into the room full of kids as they cried to be taken back to their parents.

"Shut up you scummy little brat." The hooded man shouted and slapped Nora hard across the cheeks. She screamed so loud and continued to cry as blood oozed out from the small cut on her cheek.

"Hey! Don't you dare touch my sister." Leonardo defended his sister and attempted to land a hard punch to his stomach but sadly, the man was too strong for him. The punch felt like a light tap to the man who laughed tauntingly with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You're so weak, you little brat. Be thankful that I have a lot of patience if not, I would have put a bullet through your —AHHH!!" The man screamed in pain, alerting the attention of the other men scattered around the room. He glared hard at the little girl who had a smug look on her face. Her kick was surprisingly so powerful to his groin.

He almost buckled over and fell to his knees but his companion grabbed his arm to steady him.

"You little bitch!" He goes to stab her with a small pocket knife but another of his companion stopped him.

"These kids are the big boss special project. Don't you dare touch them or we all die." He warned in a cold tone. The rest of them shivered in fear of the thought of getting brutally murdered by the Big Boss. The man glared at his companion and marched out angrily.

Another of Leandro's men led the twins to their evil grandfather who seemed pleased at the sight of them.

"Hey kids! Do you know who I am?" Leandro asked in a sickening sweet voice that felt like poison to the human ears. The naive children were caught off guard by the gentleness in which he spoke to them. They might be little kids but they weren't fooled by his act. It felt strange to them that the other men treated them like shit but this particular one was being oddly nice.