Chapter 3 - Horrors

S I E N N A

"Which one do you like better?" I chew on my bottom lip and scan the different selections of wedding dresses. They all look so pretty but I can't seem to choose one.

Blade peers over my shoulder to take a look at the laptop screen and returns back to brushing my hair, his fingers gently stroking the side of my neck.

I shiver at his warm touch and strolled down to check out more dresses.

"They are quite beautiful." He hums and wraps his arms around my naked body. The steady feel of his heartbeat against my back felt soothing not to mention how secure I felt in his comforting embrace.

"You have to pick one." I roll my eyes and spare him a glance over my shoulder, surprised, to find him already staring at me.

There's just something about the way he stares at me that's electrifying. It's like his stormy gray eyes holds me in an unbreakable trance and I can't seem to look away.

My heart does a couple of jumping jacks as he grips my waist and turns me around to face him, my legs on either of his body.

With my eyes still locked on his, I gently lower myself onto his cock and we both moan as he fills me completely.

He trails kisses from my jaw to the side of my neck and sucks harshly on the spot he knows drives me crazy.

I grab unto his shoulders and begin to move, my hips rocking on their own accord. My heart races a million miles at the feel of his huge cock plunging deeper and deeper into me.

Blade continues to suck my neck, his lips making their way over to the valley between my breast. He stares up at me with hooded eyes and captures my pierced nipple into his mouth.

I shiver at the thrilling sensation when his warm tongue swirls around the bud. He bites down on it softly and I gasp at the spark that shoots out through my body.

He continues to lick and suck my breast as I let out moans of pleasure.

"I love you so much baby." He rasps, brushing my hair away from my shoulder as a groan slips out of his lips.

"I love y–" His hips jerk forward and I let out a low scream, biting down on my lip to mute the rest.

"No baby." He growls and switches position. I lick my lips as my back hits the soft mattress and he towers over me. His eyes darkens and his dick twitches inside of me. It's takes everything in me not to cum just yet.

"I want to hear how good I make you feel. I want to hear the sound of your screams." He fist my hair and begins to pound into me. Sheens of sweat drips down from his forehead and unto his shoulders, making his chest to glisten. The rays of sunlight that peaks through the small opening in the window contrasts his skin tone and appearance, perfectly.

"Blade...." I whimper. My eyes roll back to my head at the feeling of ecstasy that washes over me.

I want to video this moment to watch over and over again but my brain is a much better option than it because I won't be able to forget this for as long as I live.

"Baby..." He groans when my pussy squeezes around his cock.

My vision blurs a bit at the amount of pleasure that rushes through me and my eyes stings with tears.

While he's thrusting into me, hitting my G-spot over and over again that my stomach tightens, He wipes the tears from my cheeks and leans in to kiss me.

It's filled with passion as our tongue gets in a tangled twist. I run my fingers through his hair and suck his bottom lip. He groans.

He lets me take charge of the kiss and increases his pace, swallowing the moans that slips out of my mouth. I use that as an opportunity to explore his mouth with my tongue.