Chapter 2 - Priceless

B L A D E

Fuck.

Why the hell do I have to be here?

I would rather be in bed cuddled up with Sienna than be in this goddamn meeting.

It's a complete waste of my time.

I have no choice since it's for mafia dons only.

Aran is the overall ruler and I'm the second in command. I hate the situation I'm in right now. What's more annoying is the interaction. Almost everyone wants to converse with me most especially the women.

It's frustrating as hell.

I miss Sienna. The thought of her makes me hard and I wonder what she's doing right now.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I turn it on and send Sienna a text.

Me: Baby what are you doing?

I smirk when I see the three dots flash across the screen before her message chimes in.

Sienna: Nothing. Just laying on the bed and thinking about you. How's the meeting going?

Me: Oh really now? It's horrible baby.

A commotion going on few feet away from me draws my attention.

Finally, some drama.

"Who let this kid in here?" Aran growls furiously, glaring hotly at the teenager that walks in with a girl clinging to his side.

"Calm down old man." The boy says in a thick British accent enraging the don who balls his hands into tight fist that veins appear on his forearm.

"Tell me what you're doing here before I loose my patience with you." Aran grits out, his voice booming through the silent hall.

"Listen to me pops, my dad is out of town on business and I'm the next in line to become the don. So I have every fucking right to be here just as you." The boy cockily says and throws an arm around the shy girl's shoulders.

"Do you know who you're messing with kid?" Aran asks. I could see he's trying to control his temper and not loose his shit on the innocent boy whose mouth wouldn't stop releasing out words to the angry don.

"Depends..." The boy tilts his head to the side and rolls his lip ring between his teeth. "Who's asking?"

Everyone lets out gasps of shock as Aran grabs the boy by the collar of his shirt and shoots murderous looks at him. He doesn't cower at Aran's menacing stare.

"Listen and listen good kid, no one speaks to me that way. If I were you, I would mind my words or else I might be forced to send your head over to your idiot father as an early birthday gift. Got it?" Aran roars in his face.

The boy glares back at the don but doesn't say a word.

Aran drops the boy to the floor and directs his cold gaze to the girl. Her face pales at the dangerous man in front of her and she hides behind Harry, the heir to the British mafia throne.