Chapter 41 - Blackmail

7 years later..........

B L A D E

Shit!

What was I thinking taking three kids to our base of operation? It's dangerous and not a place for children to wander about. Sienna is gonna freak out– No. She's gonna kill me first, then freak out later. That woman is not to be messed with.

I meandered around our warehouse in Italy, searching frantically for the children. Yeah, we left America four years ago.

Dante walked up to me with a confused expression on his face when he saw me in a panicky mood as I went through the entire rooms in the warehouse, ignoring the polite greetings from my men.

"Um, boss, who are you looking for?" Dante asked, warily, scared I was gonna yell at him or threaten to kill him or something like that. Actually, that was the exact thing on my mind but I wasn't in the mood to entertain the devil's side of me.

"My children. Have you seen them?" I sauntered into the huge gym and scanned the people training in the ring and outside of the ring for the kids. There wasn't any sign of them in the midst of sweaty bodies pumped with adrenaline.

"Yeah I just saw them a few minutes ago. They are in the shooting range. You didn't tell me you taught Leonardo how to fire a revolver. He isn't quite perfect at it but he's getting there. That some sick parenting style, boss." Dante mused in amazement, stroking his chin with his forefinger as a smirk crossed his lips.

My blood ran cold. Holy shit! He's only seven for fucks sake. "That wasn't a parenting style, you dickhead. Now, get lost. The full report of the new recruits better be sent to my office in the next ten minutes. You don't want to know the consequences if that's not done. Test their abilities and see how far they can go. Those that aren't up to the task should be evicted." I said with a glare.

He nodded with a little less humor and quickly walked away. I let out a sigh and made my way to the shooting range which was just a few feet away from the gym. The kids weren't hard to spot in the presence of people that looked amazed at his skills and aim.

Honestly, I have never taught him how to use a gun or showed him one before. I couldn't deny how impressed I was at the sight of my 7year old son shooting a cardboard human silhouette. He didn't miss his target at all. All the bullets he fired so far before I got here was aimed at the heart or forehead. It was incredible.

I snapped out of my thoughts and stormed over to him. Asia and her little brother wandered around gazing at the multiple guns and pistols that were on display. She held him by his hand while walking around.

"Alright that's enough, Leo." I snatched the gun from him and tossed it over to a random person.

"But dad, I wasn't done yet." Leonardo protested, stomping his feet on the floor behind me to show just how upset he was. I sent him a glare that shut him up and grabbed Asia and Raphael by the hand, leading them out of the warehouse and towards my SUV.

"Whatever happened today should stay between us. No one should mention this to your mother." I said to them, my eyes lingering on Leo's face that brightened up with mischief. I didn't want to incur Sienna's wrath. It's better she never finds out about Leo's little show in the shooting range.

Asia and Raphael agreed except Leo.

"Of course, dad. You can trust me. I'll just have to blackmail you first," He grinned and got into the backseat right after his siblings. When I was sure they all had on their seatbelts, I walked over to the driver's seat and got in.