Chapter 26 - The spawn of Jezebel

B L A D E

Weeks passed. And those weeks turned into months.

Our stay in my villa in New York turned out to be a wild, exciting and adventurous ride for everyone. They went to scour the beautiful sites of NYC and the numerous restaurants.

Occasionally, Sienna and I visited the hospital to check out how our twins were doing. They were healthy and definitely kicking in there. I was overwhelmed when I felt it for the first. I think Sienna was the happiest.

I haven't seen them yet but I love them already. I can't wait to hold them in my arms.

It's mind-blowing to think that I'm going to be a father of three. I just hope I handle the responsibilities well and teach my children the values of life.

Till then, I have to eliminate Leandro Armani. He doesn't deserve to live.

It still haunts me up to this point in time of what he did to my mother. I don't think I will be able to recover from that.

Now I remember the message that the hacker sent me. The past will always have an impact on the future. It's starting to affect me. I won't let that happen. He's going to pay for every fucking pain he put me through.

Everyday, I loathe that it's his blood that's flowing through my entire body. I'm related to a monster.

We haven't come up with an effective plan yet. No one knows where Leandro is hiding.

Aaliyah was able to trace them back to their former hideout but when we got there, the place was empty. He knows I'm on to him. He's going to make this difficult for me.

Franco, Niccolò, Aaliyah and I were discussing our earlier failed mission when the spawn of Jezebel walked into my office with a tray of cinnamon rolls and raspberry smoothie.

Everyone looked up, surprised to see her here. She walked towards my direction and placed the tray on my desk.

"I'm sorry for barging in like this. I didn't know you were having a private conversation. Since you guys didn't show up for breakfast, I decided to prepare something for you. I don't want y'all starving to death." Rachel flashed us a smile. Anyone could tell it was fake. It didn't reach her eyes.

"Anyway, what were you guys talking about? Maybe I could help. I'm quite good with computers. My skills are a bit rusty though."

"None of your business, Ms. Bianchi. I'll advice you to get the hell out of my office before you incur my wrath. I won't be lenient with you this time." I warned. My face was stoic and devoid of any emotion. The underlying threat in my tone wasn't hard to detect.

I didn't have the patience to entertain her shit.

"Yeah. Our lives are valuable to us. We don't wanna get poisoned by a crazy ass bitch." Nico said with an edge to his tone. Smoke flowed out from his nose and mouth when he spoke to her. He placed the cigarette back in between his lips and reclined back on the chair, shooting daggers at her.

"Just, shut up." Franco glared at him. He returned the glare with a scowl but decided to keep his mouth shut in order not to cause anymore problems.

I didn't like this. Rachel's presence is causing a huge rift between Franco and Nico. I understand that Niccolò is only looking out for Franco. All brothers have each others backs. For the sake of peace, he should avoid the spawn of Jezebel.

I've told him dozen of times but he doesn't listen. He's a hotheaded asshole.

Rachel gritted her teeth and took back the tray. She made her way over to Franco, leaning down to his ear, she mumbled, "I'm going to my cousin's place. I'll be back tomorrow. I don't think I'm welcomed here."