Chapter 58 - The big man's birthday

A week later

B L A D E

I woke up to a certain burning pleasure sizzling through me. My dick was throbbing painfully and I didn't know the reason for it. It felt so fucking good and I didn't want it to stop. A low groan flew out of my lips as I struggled to clear the haziness away from my vision.

After succeeding in doing that, my eyes dropped low to see Sienna sucking the fuck out of my dick. She moaned hard when my tip hit the back of her throat and massaged my balls. Her plump lips were wrapped around the veiny flesh, bobbing her head up and down in a rhythm that messed with my senses.

"Fuck..." I groaned, gripping the bedsheets hard so I wouldn't loose control and fuck her mouth until she couldn't breathe. The sound got her attention and her eyes darted to meet mine.

Unadulterated lust and something else I was too fucked up to decipher glinted in her beautiful arctic blue eyes as she took me out of her mouth. Her lips were red and my dick glistened with her saliva.

She stayed silent and while maintaining eye contact with me, she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked me up to the tip. Sienna looked so fucking sexy and beautiful sucking my dick like it was her favorite thing to do in the whole world.

She was still dressed in my T-shirt which was her favorite outfit to wear and silk shorts that showed off her inner thighs. Her elbows were propped on the bed as she worked her magic. The scars on her body were starting to fade away.

Anytime I stared at them, it just reminded me of how I almost lost her. The memory of seeing her almost lifeless body on the bathroom floor covered in blood still haunts me up to this point. Every fucking nerve in my body heightened in fear that day. I wouldn't be able to live without her by my side. She's my whole fucking life.

I jerked out of my thoughts and focused my attention back to the beautiful goddess pleasuring me in the only way she could. I reached over to grab her hair to take control. Sienna pulled me out of her mouth with a disapproving look on her face and pushed me back to the bed before I could move my hips.

"Don't move. Let me take care of you, baby. Just relax." She whispered in a tone of seduction when I raised my eyebrows in question at her action.

Sienna lowered her head and took me back into her warm mouth. My breathing hitched at the immeasurable amount of pleasure that traveled through my body. Her mouth felt so fucking good. I could literally die right now and go to heaven from the utter bliss.

Sienna batted her eyelashes at me while fondling my balls, taking her time to give me exactly what I wanted.

She thrust my dick further into her mouth and when it hit the back of her throat, she gagged. Saliva trickled down the side of Sienna's chin as she applied pressure, restricting her airways. It was hard not to touch her. I wanted to feel her soft hair between my fingers and give her the same pleasure she was giving me. She needed to be touched down there. I could tell by the way she pressed her legs together but she didn't mind.

One look at her flushed face, I knew she was enjoying it more than anything. When Sienna couldn't handle the lack of oxygen much longer, she pulled me out and took a much needed breath before kissing the tip.

Sienna grabbed the base of my dick and sucked me off, her teeth grazing the soft skin added to the pleasure pulsating through me.

"Fuck, Sienna...." I groaned. My stomach tightened and my dick twitched in her mouth, making it known that I was about to cum.

Sienna sucked me harder. My breathing became labored at the rushing sensation just at the peak of my breaking point. She slid me out of her mouth just so the tip of my dick was on her tongue.