Chapter 20 - Mini versions of you

S I E N N A

The light of dawn seeped in through the window lighting up the whole room. I rubbed my bleary eyes and stifled a yawn from escaping with the back of my hand.

I didn't know what the time was but I'm sure as hell don't want to find out just yet. I'm in a comfortable position and I didn't want to running it. My mind was still dazed from last night.

Our bodies were tangled up in the sheets. Blade's hand was around my waist and his legs caged mine underneath the covers. His other hand fondled with my breast. Hey, I wasn't complaining.

I turned to my side to stare at the sleeping man cuddled up next to me. His hair was messy from the sex last night and it rested on his forehead, brushing the top of his closed eyelids. His chest rose and fell as he inhaled and exhaled. Soft snores escaped his lips.

My eyes wandered down further to his pink plump lips that was on mine and other.... body parts. The stubble that dotted his jawline tickled my fingers as I traced his soft lips and chin.

He looks so peaceful and handsome.

His arms pulled me closer to the warmth of his body. I held my breath and watched as his eyelids fluttered open to reveal his stormy gray eyes. A smirk crossed those damn lips when he caught me staring at him.

I blushed and turned to look away. He gripped my chin and tilted my head to kiss my lips. I should be worried about my morning breath but I couldn't bring myself to care.

A soft moan slipped out of my lips. He muffled it up my shoving his tongue into my mouth. His hand skipped over to my bare ass and groped it, pulling me onto his body. The covers slipped away from my naked body in the process.

I splayed my hands on his broad chest and detached my lips away from his soft ones to stare into his eyes. He stared at me like I was the center of his universe. That alone made my heart to kick start.

Blade sat up on the bed and leaned his back on the headboard that I was now straddling his laps. The slight change of position made my breast to bounce.

He bit down on his lip and placed a soft kiss in the valley between them before hugging me closer to his body. My hands went around his neck.

I planted a couple of kisses on his forehead, the tip of his nose, cheeks and jaw, while avoiding his lips which he noticed and frowned at.

"I want to spend the rest of the day with you." He murmured, taking one of my hand from around his neck and kissing my knuckles with the heart tattoo.

My heart melted. I used my other hand to brush the strands of hair away from his forehead so I could gaze into his eyes, which happened to be my favorite color.

"I also want to. Just being in bed, in each others arms, is enough for me. There's no need to go to fancy restaurants and clubs to achieve that, but we both know that's not gonna be possible. There's still a lot of things to put in order so that the wedding runs smoothly." I reminded him and he groaned, resting his head on my shoulder blades. A smile took over my lips.

"Unless you don't want us to get married?" I proposed with a laugh. I didn't really mean it of course. I would die if this wedding doesn't happen.

He leaned his head away from my shoulder and brackets my jaw with his thumb and forefinger. The glare he flashed my way made me squirm on his lap. "I'm just gonna assume that you're messing with me, vita mia. I've waited my entire life– not exactly true– but I've waited years to marry you after I confirmed my feelings for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you okay? It's something that should happen whether the universe is against us or not. I love you too much to not imagine my future without you.... I can't wait for you to bear my children."