Chapter 30 - No hard feelings

S I E N N A

The sound of Layla's laughter resonated through the air. Her enthusiasm was contagious. She was happy today. Even though it was sad that she didn't remember last night. She almost forgot me.

Blade had Layla sit on his neck as he swum around in the big sized pool. He was smiling. His hands gripped Layla securely around her waist so she wouldn't fall. Camilla was in the pool also and Franco. They splashed water on each other and Layla giggled.

I hoped this day would last forever. We were all going about today like nothing happened. I tried not to think about the day when Layla would leave us. I took a deep breath to calm my emotions.

I would have joined them in the pool but I felt hungry. I was seated on one of the comfortable luxurious chairs next to the pool. A tub of ice cream was clutched to my chest as I shoved big scoops into my mouth.

Taking a bite of the hamburger, I dropped it on the plate next to me and sipped my strawberry banana smoothie. Yeah, I was that hungry. I returned back to my ice cream and frowned when I saw Aaliyah standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I snapped. I didn't mean to be harsh but she was ruining my good mood. I shoved another spoonful of the ice cream, arching an eyebrow for her to speak.

Aaliyah took the seat next to me and fiddled with her braid nervously. Her brown melanin skin glowed under the hot sun. She had on a white smocked lace-up bralette that had strings in the valley between her breast and jean shorts. Me on the other hand, I was dressed in Blade's favorite black printed hoodie that reached above my thighs and his boxers underneath.

I'm a fashion disaster when I'm pregnant but I didn't care.

"I want to apologize for my inappropriate behavior towards Blade a week ago." Aaliyah whispered, apologetically. She widened her eyes when I took a huge bite of the hamburger and ate another scoop of ice cream.

That's right, bitch. No one's fucking perfect. No matter how I looked or acted, Blade still loved me.

I wasn't surprised at her apology. I don't know if she meant it or not. I couldn't care less. If she went closer to my man in anyway sensual, I would have to commit murder. I'm sure my babies will agree with me. We're in these together little ones. She's not gonna take him away from us.

"No hard feelings, babe." I smirked. She let out a relieved sigh, thanked me and excused herself to go to Nico who was chatting with someone on his phone.

I felt his eyes on me before his body loomed over me. His presence made my heart to skip a beat. He sat next to me on the chair and watched in admiration as I ate like a ravenous woman.

"Is it a crime if I loved you more than I do right now?" He asked with a husky tone. His muscular chest was in display for me to drool at. His hands squeezed my inner thighs and my breathing hitched.

"I don't see how that's a crime," I replied with a sheepish smile. I snapped my fingers for the maid to order chinese takeouts for me.

"I hope Aaliyah didn't bother you, amore." He mumbled in concern, leaning closer to me to lick the ice cream away from my lips. His tongue felt warm. I resisted the urge to suck it. When he pulled back to smirk at me, I blushed crimson. My lips tingled from the slight touch.

I glanced over at Layla playing in the pool with Camilla and Azzurra. Franco was out of the pool and making out with Rachel behind an olive tree. Thank Goodness Azzurra didn't see them. She was engrossed with our little bundle of joy.

If you ask me, Franco was brainless and insensitive as fuck. I'm not admitting that because he was wrong not to choose her. He shouldn't do all this shits near her when he knows she's in love with him. Her heart's broken just by seeing them together.