Chapter 25 - New company

S I E N N A

When Blade said we were going to America, I didn't expect us to take his private fucking jet. I actually thought we were gonna ride in first class or something but this is way better.

A soft gasp escaped my lips when I stepped into the cabin. It featured several compartments which included; a kitchen, seating areas and toilet. The craft is equipped with touch screens for adjusting the temperature, lighting or lowering the portholes' shutters.

The jet is carpeted and decorated in beige and cream. All the furniture is hand-crafted in leather, crystal, marquetry and the finest woods.

"Damn! This jet is hot." Aaliyah whispered, still in shock at the luxury jet. It even featured a bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a massage room.

"You said it sister." Isabel commented. She pulled out her phone and took some photos of the cabin. "OMG! The WiFi here is great! I don't think I'm ever gonna leave."

I rolled my eyes but the smile never left my face. She's right anyway. I don't wanna leave either and we haven't taken off yet. Blade must have spent a fortune on this jet.

I make myself comfortable on the chair while Azzurra rushed over to one of the bathrooms in a hurry.

Aaliyah sat next to the window and took off her dark shades. She doesn't seem to be outdated when it came to fashion. She had on a white tube top and brown high waist wide leg jeans with white sneakers. Her braids were styled into a high ponytail with a butterfly clip attached to her hair at the side.

Blade told me she was coming along on this trip because she had to get back home after working for the Irish mafia. Her house was in LA but Blade offered for her to stay in his villa in NYC.

I didn't mind that at all.

The men walked in few minutes later, arguing heatedly about something while a red haired lady in jeans and a baggy T-shirt strolled in behind them.

"What is this bitch doing here?" Camilla bellowed. She was about to explode in anger. Her glare was fixated on the red haired who flashed her a sickening sweet smile. "Quick, Sienna. Hold me back. I'm about to murder someone. I might just rip those lips off her pretty plastic face."

I stared at her like she had gone insane. Azzurra returned back from the bathroom and sat next to Aaliyah while asking her what was going on but she only shrugged.

Isabel looked at them in confusion while in the middle of taking a selfie. Layla woke up from her nap on the comfy chair at the sound of Camilla's angry voice.

"Calm down, Cam. I don't mind killing her either. Trust me, I despise her. But, Franco expects us to control our temper around her. The man has clearly lost his mind." Blade said in a somewhat reassuring tone and squeezed Camilla's shoulders.

He stared at her long and hard with an eyebrow raised. She opened her mouth to say something insulting. Blade pressed his finger to her lips and shook his head.

"You better not cross the line." She muttered with a glare.

The lady smirked and said, "Wouldn't dream of it."

Niccolò pushed past her to make his way over to one of the bedroom, bumping his shoulder with hers. She almost lost her balance and landed on the carpet.

Franco steadied her with his arms around her waist before she could fall and glared at Nico's retreating form. He glanced at Blade who sighed in frustration and went after Nico. Diego followed behind.

I didn't understand what was going on.

Azzurra watched the exchange between Franco and Rachel with a frown. She seemed uncomfortable at how close they were. Her fingers held unto Aaliyah's arm in a death grip when Rachel kissed Franco on the cheek as they walked over to sit behind them. He smiled at the gesture and avoided eye contact with Azzurra.