Chapter 50 - A sinful act

It's a double update!!
Make sure you've read chapter 49 before reading this chapter.

B L A D E

Keeping a secret from Sienna is actually harder than I thought. Anytime I stare into her blue eyes, all I felt was guilt because she deserved to know what her father is going through and whatever is contained in the manila folder.

I hid it in my office safe just to make sure that she wouldn't set her eyes on it and begin to ask me questions that I may or may not know the answer to. I'm also curious of what the documents in the folder contained. I just hope it isn't as complicated as Sienna's father made it out to be.

If so, we are all screwed if she ever finds out and we didn't tell her.

Why does hiding a secret from your life partner have to be this hard? It's like I've committed a very sinful act, an abomination of some sort and if it ever gets to her, I'll be ended.

I don't even want to imagine how she's gonna end me. The thought alone makes me jittery anytime I'm around her. Oh shit, what have I gotten myself into? I should have refused to discuss this issue with Francesco and Manuelle. But how was I supposed to know that it would get this serious. Fuck shit.

"How are you handling it?" Manuelle walked into the kitchen where I'm seated by the counter sipping my freshly brewed coffee. Sienna was still in bed so as the kids. I think it's better that way so I could sort out my emotions without getting anxious of her catching on that's something is wrong.

"What do you think?" I spoke through clenched teeth, tightening my hand around the warm mug as the steam hits my face.

"You look like shit man but I don't blame you. I couldn't sleep last might knowing that my dad would leave us soon and my sister not knowing a single thing about it. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders." He divulged, limping over to the coffee maker to make himself some coffee.

"I feel ya," I said in a monotonous tone, raising a perfectly shaped brow when he limped again over to the cupboard to take out the coffee bean, lolling his head back with his eyes closed, grimacing, "What crawled up your ass?"

He rolled his eyes at me and limped back over to the coffee maker. "I twisted my ankle in the pool when I– you know..." He cleared his throat awkwardly with flushed cheeks and that's when I finally understood what he meant.

I widened my eyes in horror, setting my mug of coffee down on the counter so it wouldn't spill and make a mess, "Manuelle, did you rail my sister in my fucking pool?"

"Don't be blunt, Armani. I just fucked her. I slipped and fell into the pool. That shit hurt like a bitch." He said with a smirk and I only grew more horrified. A mental image of them fucking in my pool while I was also fucking his sister made me cringe hard.

"Why did you do it in my pool? Don't you have a room anymore?" I deadpanned, grabbing my mug again to sip the warm caffeinated liquid.

"Bedroom sex aren't fun anymore. It's doing it in the places when you know you're gonna get caught that gives you the thrill and adrenaline. That my friend, is the best fuck." He winked, pouring the brewed coffee into a white ceramic mug before bringing it to his lips.

"I didn't ask for you to expatiate on your preference, dude. Just try to be more subtle okay?"

"I didn't complain when my sister was moaning your name last night and for the record, that's not something I wanna hear very often. You guys aren't really quiet." He grinned wickedly and proceeded to make French toast, setting his coffee on the kitchen island.