Chapter 19 - In control

S I E N N A

I stared at my reflection in the mirror that's in my walk-in closet. I was dressed in a black lace lingerie set. It featured lace bra cups that hugged my tits firmly with strappy straps in front. It scalloped the lace edges, accentuating my sexy bust line. It had adjustable spaghetti straps, offering a perfect fit.

The bottom of the garter had sexy panty that matched with the adjustable garter straps. It showed my elongated legs' line. The clips were easy to fasten to my thigh highs. It made me look sexy.

I applied a small touch of red lipstick to my lips and brushed my hair, leaving it in its natural waves.

Damn! I look hot.

A smirk crossed my lips as I winked at myself in the mirror and grabbed the carbon steel handcuffs and blindfold from the box hidden behind my outfits.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the walk-in closet. I stared at my man who was by the window talking to someone on the phone.

He didn't notice my presence.

My breath got stuck in my throat as my eyes on their own accord trailed up the muscles contracting in his tattooed back at his slight movement.

Dark ink covered every inch of his golden olive skin. The designs were intricate. His muscles rippled as he ran his finger through his hair and sighed, muttering some words in Italian.

I licked my lips at the sight of his perfectly sculptured ass through his jeans. Damn! My hand itched to touch and squeeze the fuck out of them.

Tonight was gonna be fun.

I slowly walked towards him, taking my time to admire the alpha male standing right in front of me. When he turned to stare at me with those mesmerizing stormy gray eyes, desire ignited like a flame in my midsection. He hung up the phone in an instant.

Goosebumps appeared on my skin and my heartbeat accelerated at the intensity of his gaze. It was hypnotic. His eyes left a trail of heat as they devoured my exposed skin, lingering on specific parts of me that hardened under his gaze and yearned desperately for his touch.

He swallowed hard and bit down on his lip as my steps faltered when I got to him, hiding the toys behind my back so he couldn't see them. He raised an eyebrow at the action but I gave him a nonchalant shrug.

"Damn! Woman. Are you trying to give me a heart attack? You look sexy as fuck, baby." He groaned, his eyes darkening as they roamed my body again. His erection strained in his pants.

I chuckled. My finger trailed down from his shoulder blades to his well defined abs. I placed a kiss at the side of his chin and traced his jawline with my tongue. "Not really. I just want to make you feel good. I wanna pleasure you with my hands, mouth and my fucking pussy. I want to make this a night to remember, amore."

He gripped my hips and pulled me closer to him so I could feel how hard he was for me.

"As you wish, bellissimo." He whispered huskily and slammed his lips on mine. He dug his fingers harshly into my exposed thighs and bit down on my bottom lip, sending a bolt of electricity through my body.

My free hand threaded through his inky black hair and scraped the back of his neck. It elicited a low tortured groan from the back of his throat. The vibration increased the throbbing ache I felt between my legs.