Chapter 48 - Sex life

Somewhere back in Italy

B L A D E

"Grandma! Grandpa!" The children's excited screams tore through the silence of the mansion. Their heavy footsteps could be heard as they hurried down the stairs, elated to meet their grandparents.

Sienna's parents stood by the door with two suitcases which was probably packed with presents for the kids. I was lounged lazily on the couch, typing on my phone, shirtless with my black jeans on and my head resting on Sienna's lap, her fingers playing with my hair and massaging my scalp.

The feeling felt so good, it almost put me to sleep. Her nails scraped my head ever so slightly, tugging at the roots in a gentle but rough manner. I had to nibble on my lip to prevent a groggy moan from escaping because of my mother and father in-law standing by the door.

Just as the children threw themselves at their grandparents, Manuelle waltzed into the living room, nursing a glass of liquor in his hands, he got no shirt on as well, only white shorts that showed off his hairy legs. I threw him an irritated look to which he responded with a slight smirk and a subtle middle finger.

"I've missed you so much, Grandpa!" Astrid and Raphael both said at the same time, squeezing the old man in a hug. It would have been bone crushing if they were taller but still, watching them get this excited to see their grandparents warmed by heart to the very depth.

"Grandma you look so pretty. Did you do something different with your hair?" Leonardo awarded Sofia D'Angelo with bountiful compliments that made the woman blush slightly and smile with adoration for her grandson.

I rolled my eyes while Sienna snorted a laugh, twirling some strands of my black hair with her fingers.

Leonardo was always filled with charms and a certain charisma that made the people around him to laugh and smile even in their bad days. He was so different from me and Sienna. Asia was also like that but she was more reserved than her brother. They were similar but also different in so many ways.

"That's why you're my favorite grandchild, Leonardo." She chuckled, planting a kiss on his cheek and ruffling his hair, making his lips to curve into a smile.

The rest of the children heard her words and began to protest, "That's not fair, Gran Gran." Raphael spoke up, glaring at his brother with a frown. You could tell he didn't really mean it. "What about me?! Aren't I your favorite anymore, Grandma?" Asia pouted, batting her eyelashes at the old woman who couldn't prevent the laughter from escaping her lips.

I don't blame her anyway. This was beyond entertaining.

"I'm the youngest so I get to be your favorite, right grandma?" A soft voice spoke up, getting the attention of everyone. We all looked towards the direction of the stairs to see Camilla holding Bianca's hand as they descended the long flight of stairs.

When they got to the last step, she pulled her hand out of her mom's hold and raced over to her grandparents, wrapping her small arms around Sofia's long legs.

"I wonder why I always get left out. Am I not loveable?" Francesco D'Angelo spoke up for the very first time since he stepped foot in here minutes ago. He crossed his arms over his chest and pretended to be upset which most certainly got the sympathy of the children.

"Of course you are, Granddad. You're my favorite grandparent in the whole wide world." Raphael said with a cheeky grin, wrapping his arms around his grandfather's waist. The old man released a hearty laugh and hugged him back just as the rest of the kids joined in on the hug.