Chapter 4 - Favorite toy of torment

B L A D E

When Franco and Nico told me about this whole situation, I never expected the hostages to be kids not up to the age of 15years.

What's more infuriating is the damn fact that some of the kids are sold to wealthy men from different countries at a very high price.

To think those dumb ass men would go at any length to have a kid for their sex slave is so gut-wrenching.

They maltreat the kids and force them to engage in sexual acts that could taint their young minds and destroy them emotionally.

All this thoughts spiraling furiously in my head makes me want to slice the bastard's chest and rip out his heart.

He groans and falls down to his knees, yelling out words of curses and apologies that angers the shit outta me.

I signal for my men to chain the blasted motherfucker to the wall and strip him naked. Striding over to the wooden table, I pick out a trench knife from the assortment of weapons and slowly drag my fingers along the sharp ends.

A mischievous grin crosses my lips at my reflection on the blades.

My favorite toy of torment.

"Please spare my life." The old man cries like the pathetic fuck he is and shivers in fear when I begin to approach him, my hands tightening on the small knife that could incapacitate a human within the twinkling of an eye.

"Did you spare the life of the innocent kids you murdered mercilessly?" I ask in a deadly tone, taking off my leather jacket and tossing it over to Franco who smirks at the murderous look on my face.

If I'm gonna shed some blood, I don't want any of it staining my favorite jacket.

The old man goes silent and I let out a devilish laugh that could make even the devil himself cower in fear.

"You see, senator, I'm not quite a fan of your shady business." I begin, slicing the skin on his chest but not deep enough to cause any internal damage. Blood begins to flow out from the cuts. "Abducting little kids and selling them for a quick buck? What kind of heartless, soulless, despicable person does that shit, Senator?"

"I was only doing those bratty kids a favor, Blade." He grunts, flashing me a cruel smirk.

My rage unleashes. I slice off his dick and carve a huge X right across his chest. A loud piercing scream of pain resounds through the basement as the fucking piece of flesh falls to the ground.

"You're gonna... pay for that, Blade. The president... will hear about this." He pants, tears forming in his eyes but he refuses to let them fall.

A laugh slips out of my lips. "The fucking president?" I continue to laugh and he stares at me in confusion.

This bastard seem to be forgetting that I'm the damn reason he got to be in the Senatorship position. Without me, he would be out there begging on the streets.

"You're so full of jokes today, Senator." I chuckle darkly and slice off both pinky fingers. "The president is under my command. He makes no decision without consulting me first. Failure to do so... well... we both know how that will end."

His eyes widen, tears rolling down his cheeks in waves.

"You made a very big mistake conducting this evil act in my motherfucking country, Senator." I frown. Enough playing games. Time to send this fucker to hell. "I don't go easy on misfits like you. I kill them and tear every pieces of their fucking tainted soul."

Before he can react, I twirl the knife between my fingers and stab him right in the heart. The sharp blade slices through and comes out from his back.

I watch in satisfaction as the life slowly drains out of him until he is nothing but a rotten corpse.