Chapter 31 - Surprises

B L A D E

I turned off the shower and stepped out. I dried myself off with a towel and tied it around my waist. I used another to dry my hair. Sienna punished me last night with a fucking hard on for teasing her. She didn't let me touch her. I was forced to sleep on the cold hard floor and stare at her ass all through the night.

My woman was strict when it came to punishment. I wasn't gonna stop teasing her. I loved the reaction it brought out in her. She secretly loved it too. Last night was rough for me. The floor was uncomfortable.

Anyway, having a well rested sleep was the least of my worries. Sienna woke up pretty earlier this morning to plan a huge surprise for Layla. It's something she was gonna love. That girl deserved the entire universe before it's time for her.... to leave.

I swallowed the heavy lump in my throat and walked out of the bathroom. My eyes shoots up to my forehead when I saw Aaliyah sitting cross-legged on my bed. Her smooth brown skin were on display because of the tight short dress she had on.

Her eyes snapped to mine. They trailed down from my face, my bare chest and over to the towel that's wrapped around my waist.

I glared at her as she stood up and approached me, "Aaliyah why are you in my bedroom? What do you want?"

She flinched at the deep edge in my tone. Her heart pearl drop earrings dangled around at the slight movement. She bit her lip slightly at the sight of the bulge hidden behind my towel. I was still turned on. Sienna provoked the insatiable beast inside of me with her punishment.

I controlled my anger at her inappropriate stare.

"I was just wondering how you were doing. Your father hasn't made any moves yet. It makes me feel that he's planning something big. He.... He might hurt you." She mumbled, cradling my cheeks with her hands. I held them in a harsh grip and made eye contact with her.

"Aaliyah what are you trying to get at?" I asked. This was getting out of control and I didn't like it. I knew there was another motive to the stunt she pulled on me. I just don't get why she's doing this.

Hurt flashed in her eyes. I took a couple of steps back away from her and messaged my temples. She slowly whispered, "You... you... didn't call me Leeyah. You always called me that ever since we were kids. Did I do something wrong?"

Is she for real?

"Yes you did something wrong and you're fucking doing the same thing again. Just because I called you Leeyah doesn't mean shit. Get that into your head. I called you over for your help. Isn't our friendship enough for you? I will repeat this again, I'm a married man. I love my wife. Stop trying this stupid sensual act on me. It won't work." I yelled. I was fucking angry. My breathing was ragged from the rage that was burning inside of me.

"Don't you get it?" She yelled back with tears streaming down her cheeks. She walked closer to me and pressed her hand against my chest. Her touch burned me like acid. I slapped her hand away and grabbed her wrist in a very tight grip. "I love you, Blade. I've always loved you ever since our fathers introduced us. I –"

"Just shut the fuck up. I don't care about your feelings for me. Show interest in someone else. You should know that I never liked you that way. I care about you only as a friend," I snapped. My fingers dug harshly in her wrist and she yelped in pain. More tears flowed out of her eyes.

"I was in your life before her. I should be your wife, not her. Why don't you see that we could be happy together?" She croaked in tears, pulling her wrist away from my hold. Her lips trembled and her eyes reddened in pain.