Chapter 33 - Guilt

S I E N N A

Aaliyah's eyes widened in shock when my knuckles connected to her chin. Her head snapped to the side at the hard impact. She gasped for breath and practically screamed in pain as my fingers gripped one of her braid and pulled it out of her scalp.

"You motherfucking slimy faced bitch!" I fumed. My patience for this bitch had already reached it limits. I didn't care what Blade thought of my sudden outburst. I was going to rip this cazzo di puttana apart. I knew she could beat me when it came to combat. Right now, I wasn't giving her that chance. My fist had already designed her face with bruises and a black eye.

"You really have no decency. Throwing yourself at a married man just shows how awfully desperate you are. If you wanted attention, there are plenty of single guys out there that would be willing to give you that. This man –" I pointed my finger at Blade. "Is mine. I love him and he loves me. Don't try to wreck our happy home. Just be thankful that I'm pregnant, if not, I would do a lot more damage than I intend to."

She gaped at me, abashed, wincing slightly at the pain I inflicted on her pretty face. I've always known Aaliyah loved Blade. I knew what it felt like to be in love. I can't really blame her for not controlling her emotions but she could have restrained her actions. It doesn't cost a lot to be mature about situations like this.

"I give you five minutes to pack your shit and leave my villa." Blade told her in a sharp tone. I felt his presence behind me. The warmth that exuded out of him made by body to shiver involuntarily. I was yearning for his touch. I wanted to be in his arms and forget what happened in the past few minutes. Everything about him brought me unlimited comfort. The image of her lips on his filled my mind like a stigma.

"But I –"

"Don't make me throw you out myself. Trust me, it won't end well for either of us." His voice thrummed with foreboding. It was a threat he wouldn't think twice to carry out. Rage burned in the depths of his eyes. I could hear the sting of her betrayal in his tone and I felt bad for him. He didn't deserve to have a shitty friend like her.

Aaliyah's gaze flitted from my face and over to Blade. Without saying another word that would likely invoke his wrath, she strutted out of his office, her body wracking with sobs. The pathetic sound were muffled as the door shut behind her.

When she was gone, I meandered around Blade and sat on his chair to relieve my aching legs that were slightly swollen because of my pregnancy. I rubbed my baby bump and swiveled the chair to the side to get a better view of the landscaped garden below that stretched out along the massive property.

I spared a glance at Blade, amused to see him pacing back and forth with a panicked look on his face. He massaged his wounded shoulder and finally came to a stop. My breath got stuck in my throat when his eyes softened towards me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I know it hurt you to see another woman kissing me but trust me baby, I wanted to push her away. That's exactly the time you came in." He panted. His breathing was heavy. The pained expression on his face made my heart to clench tightly.

"Blade," I whispered. He didn't seem to have heard me call him. He thought I was mad at him or I hated him or something. His fear of loosing me was palpable and somehow, that melted my insides and turned it into a gooey mess.

"I promise I didn't do anything with her. It just happened so fast and I didn't expect it. I wanted to know if she was working for my father. That's it. I don't want to loose you....." He continued to ramble and was on the verge of tears.

I stood up from the chair and approached him with a wide smile. I circled my arms around his neck and kissed him, cutting off his words. He froze at my action. It took a damn second for him to snap out of whatever held him in a trance and returned the kiss with equal passion. His hands slid over to my waist and grasped my hips.