Chapter 1: living seeing ghosts

ling song lay in the quilt, pricked up his ears to listen to the movement outside the door.

the heart was pounding and unusually clear in the dark.

he crept out of bed, groped to the desk, wasted the boss's strength, and turned on the lamp.

at the moment when the light came on, ling song subconsciously swallowed his throat, reached over, and carefully touched the light bulb, the slightly hot touch made him frightened, quickly closed his hand, and rubbed his fingers again.

everything here made him feel incredible.

he came to this place five days ago.

there was still a burning pain in his throat when the poisonous wine had scraped, and when he opened his eyes again, he had come to this strange and strange world.

he did not expect that he would still be alive and that he would still be able to see his father, mother, and brother who had died prematurely, although they had completely changed their dress and spoke strangely, and they did not even know him.

ling song thought that if they weren't crazy, it would be that he was crazy himself.

for the next five days, he carefully observed the words and deeds of the people around him, silently wrote down the use of those strange things he had never seen before, no matter how shocked and timid he was, his face tried to maintain his composure, and no one could see it.

he had been an emperor for five years, and he had learned seventy or eighty percent of this skill, which was barely enough.

taking a deep breath, through that little light, ling song looked around.

this room was far less golden than his former bedroom, but his bedroom would not have this light that could be turned on, especially the one above his head, which was much brighter than the night pearl, which was very strange.

there was more to it than he didn't know.

but these are not the most important.

ling song's gaze fell on the bookcase in the corner, walked over, and swept down from top to bottom.

the words here are not the same as what he knows, and there is not much difference, even guessing with monty, the meaning can be seen clearly, that is, the content inside...

casually took a copy of "a brief history of time", turned two pages, and ling song put it back expressionlessly.

finally, he saw the bottom row of bookshelfs, a total of more than twenty volumes of the general history of huaxia.

after pausing for two seconds in the "general history of huaxia cheng", ling song pulled out these two volumes.

the books here are arranged in a horizontal arrangement from left to right, and he is a little unaccustomed to it, but now is not the time to dwell on this.

the books in the previous book were all written about the first few generations of the cheng dynasty, ling song roughly turned over, and the details were somewhat different from what he knew, and there was generally no problem.

he picked up the next book, turned it to the end, and finally saw the record of him as the yong'an emperor.

it turned out that he was the king of the fallen country.

after his death, the regent went on a killing spree and almost slaughtered the ling clan.

in the end, the rebel army invaded the capital and surrounded the palace, and the regent, armed with his royal sword, walked alone to the palace gate tower, and was killed by ten thousand arrows piercing the heart.

ling song sucked in his nose, not knowing whether to say that he was more miserable or that the regent was more miserable.

after a few seconds in a daze, he pulled out the history book behind him and continued to read.

it turned out that this place was not another world, but more than four hundred years after his time.

there are no emperors in this place, only governments.

all of this has long since been turned upside down.

more than four hundred years have passed.

the former yong'an emperor has become an insignificant stroke in the history books, completely hidden in the rolling dust of history.

ling song shrank into a deep sleep in the bookcase, and there were books scattered all over the place around him.

in his muddy dreams, he dreamed of those eyes that were always sharp and cold, and he was frightened to retreat again and again, but there was no way to retreat.

huo ran opened his eyes, and the sky was bright.

the sunlight outside the window poured in through the uncooked curtains, and the ones in the dream were really just dreams.

ling song got up, twisted his sore neck, and found himself sweating hot and sticky.

there was a knock at the door, it was his brother's voice: "xiao song, are you up?" i came in.

without waiting for ling song to answer, the door of the room had been pushed open from the outside.

ling jie came in the door and looked at him with a smile: "how did you sleep on the ground?" are you actually reading a book?

ling song scratched his face, a little embarrassed, not knowing what to say.

ling jie came over and rubbed his head: "hurry up and take a shower, mom asked me to wake you up for breakfast."

ling song nodded wildly, "good." entering

the bathroom and taking the door, he calmly undressed and turned on the shower.

if nothing else, these rare and good things four hundred years later are really good, and the lives of the people here are not worse than those of him as an emperor.

everything was just a nightmare, and after four hundred years, he never went back.

when he came downstairs after taking a shower, the family was already sitting at the table waiting for him.

his father, mother, brother, princess concubine, and imperial nephew were all there.

he had accepted the fact that he had come four hundred years later, and ling song suddenly felt that god had treated him not thinly, not only allowing him to live again, but also returning his family to him.

even they don't remember the past.

but i don't remember, too.

ling mu looked at her young son worriedly: "does xiao song's head still hurt?" have you ever thought of something?

ling song could only laugh, a little weak-hearted.

he didn't know what ling song was like here before, he could only say that he didn't remember anything, but fortunately his family didn't suspect him.

ling father interrupted ling mu's more concerned greeting: "i can remember it slowly, you don't push xiao song too tightly."