Chapter 32

wen yuanchu looked at him nicely.

ling song is very good at coaxing.

such a simple thing, he has only barely done it until now.

the stupid man had actually been him all along.

his gaze was too hot, and ling song's eyes were confused: "what are you doing staring at me?" do i have flowers on my face? "nothing

." wen yuan returned to his senses and first turned his gaze away.

steaming ravioli is already on the table.

...... be all abroad.

ling song buried his head in food and ran for so long, he was really hungry.

wen yuanchu reminded him: "you are not physically strong, you only ran for twenty minutes today, or jogging, you are too tired to kick out, five thousand meters in one breath at the games, now it is impossible to run down, or you have to insist on exercising."

"i know, father yuanchu." ling song gulped down the ravioli and vaguely responded to him.

this man likes to his father's heart and follow him.

after eating breakfast, the two returned the same way.

there are many more pedestrians on the road than before.

in the street garden where time and space are swinging, there are also old people playing tai chi.

ling song looked amused and ran over to compare himself with people.

those old people didn't care at first, but then they saw ling song playing like this tai chi, and they all came to be interested and stopped to watch him together.

ling song didn't mind either, the more people he saw, the happier he was.

one move at a time, trying to play the fairy wind dao bone feeling, scare these old people.

he learned this from the high-ranking people of that year.

far more authentic than these people's moves.

enough to scare those who have never seen the world.

in the end, it became those old people who followed ling songxue.

after a set of tai chi techniques was finished, the old people were still unfinished, pulling ling song to prevent him from leaving, asking him to teach them more.

ling song waved his hand triumphantly: "no, no, i have to go back to study, i have to learn to come back tomorrow."

wen yuanchu watched silently next to him.

after ling song had had enough, he walked over: "it's almost eight o'clock, go back." the old people were

very reluctant and repeatedly told ling song: "tomorrow must come."

ling songle pointed at wen yuanchu and said, "he asked me to come, i will definitely come."

he bounced back with wen yuanchu, his spirit much better than before.

sure enough, when i had eaten enough, i had strength.

"wen yuanchu, don't you think i look very handsome when i play tai chi?"

wen yuanchu calmly replied: "i think."

ling song clapped his hands, "you think so too?"

he sighed to himself again: "unfortunately, i can't go to college by playing tai chi, i still have to study mathematics, physics and chemistry."

wen yuanchu had no words to say: "you, tai chi is playing well, how long have you been studying?"

ling song smiled and giggled, "four hundred years." wen yuanchu's

expression did not move for half a minute, and he did not know whether to believe it or not.

"i tell you, my master is a noble man, and he taught me all this."

wen yuanchu: "master? "

yeah, it's awesome."

he did have a master in his previous life, a high-ranking person in the world, who did not seek fame or profit, did not refine dan and did not snort. medicine, but the skills are all true, he can survive from the hands of the reverse king, it was his master who saved him, but unfortunately the master only taught him some fur skills, so he went to the clouds, so that the regent found an opportunity to poison him.

there was a fleeting darkness in wen yuanchu's eyes, and ling song, who was bouncing around, was not aware of it.

only to hear wen yuanchu whisper, "i haven't heard of it."

ling song skimmed his lips.

of course you haven't heard of it, and you're not the dead ghost of the prince regent.

the dead ghost had always been hostile to his master in his previous life, which was really inexplicable.

he was also fierce and stubborn.

no wonder his master and matthew fu didn't want to see the dead ghost, alas.

ling song couldn't think about these past events, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, and the momentum of pride just now had already declined by more than half.

he actually hated to remember the broken things of his previous life, but he always remembered them again and again uncontrollably.

"ling song."

wen yuanchu suddenly spoke up.

ling song looked back at him inexplicably, "what? there was

a faint light in wen yuanchu's eyes: "didn't you ask me about my ideals before?" does

this man still care about this?

ling song nodded, "you think about it?" let's talk about it. after

waiting for a moment, he heard wen yuanchu's low and gentle voice slowly say, "my ideal is to accompany you to live past the age of nineteen."

chapter 18: shuluo field

ling song was stunned.

his head slowly restarted for a moment, and then he remembered that he had said it first, and he wanted to live past the age of nineteen.

wen yuanchu said it along with him.

but how does that sound like this...

without waiting for ling song to ask, wen yuanchu had already crossed him and walked forward.

ling song followed up, "hey wen yuanchu, what do you mean?"

"think for yourself."

wen yuanchu threw out this sentence in a muffled voice, as if he was still angry.

he wanted a fart!

"how do i know what medicine you sell in the gourd, it's strange."

"wen yuanchu, you won't really be touched by me because i've been stalking you before."

"don't you still say that you have someone you like, and do you count as empathy and non-love?"

ling song smiled and casually finished talking, but saw wen yuanchu's expression was serious, and he raised his eyebrows as if he was more angry.

he was momentarily silenced, inexplicably weak-hearted.

vaguely spit out the sentence "i'm joking, don't take it seriously", and quickly ran first.

i went back to class.

wen yuanchu seemed to be exceptionally silent today, except for the lectures, ling song said other words that he did not care.

ling song was bored and simply didn't say anything.

he peeked at wen yuanchu several times.

wen yuanchu's eyelashes were low, his attention was on the textbook, and the sound of the lecture was not loud, but the words were clear and very good.