Chapter 7

hearing the happy humming song in ling song's mouth, wen yuanchu's pen tip trembled and his eyes drooped.

in the evening, ling jie, who left work early, personally came to the school to pick up people.

ling song sat in the car, and in a blink of an eye, he saw wen yuanchu riding out of the school, and it was not long before the figure was already submerged in the rolling traffic.

he stared at it for a while and asked ling jie, "brother, do you know the neighbor of the house next to our house?"

ling jie started the car and casually replied, "you said uncle wen and their family?" know ah, dad and uncle wen are business partners, or old friends, of course, know, how to suddenly ask about this?

...... wen yuanchu was at the same table as me. "it turned

out to be because of that boy," ling jie was a little amused, "you guys are fighting again?" ling song's face was

expressionless, he had fought with wen yuanchu before?

ling jie said: "you two have not been right since you were young, you like to pestering people to play with you, but wen yuanchu's little boy didn't pay any attention to you at all, you have a big temper, he ignored you, you went to beat him, and your parents went to wen's house for three days to apologize for you, you really mean it."

ling song: "..."

he didn't dare to hit the regent."

"i forgot, i don't know."

"forget about the past," ling jie helplessly reminded him, "you don't want to provoke people again, he is a good student, he wants to enter a prestigious university, unlike you, all day long trouble is wrong, can not stop."

ling song didn't think so, who provoked him, he was too late to hide from people.

the next two days are monthly examinations, and the first examination after the liberal arts and sciences division of the second grade group.

the school attaches great importance to it, and divides the examination room according to the ranking of the final examination of the last semester, and ling song is in the middle of the examination room.

the original ling song did not like to study, but people are smart, and the test results are passable.

before entering the examination room, ling song met wen yuanchu in the classroom corridor, and he stood there, as if waiting for someone.

ling song pretended not to see him, and before the bell rang, he hurried to the toilet.

when wen yuanchu came back, he was still standing there, and ling song walked over without squinting, but wen yuanchu stopped him.

ling song pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, "is there anything wrong?"

wen yuanchu looked at him, and it took half a day to throw out a sentence: "don't be nervous." he wasn't

nervous at all, not anyway.

ling song smiled and said two words and went back to the examination room.

the first test language, in addition to pinyin will not, the other is not difficult, the text is more easy for ling song, the final composition question he simply wrote a policy, after writing it is still unfinished, secretly proud.

this kind of thing is too simple.

but soon, this pride was gone.

from the second mathematics, he could only scratch his ears and scratch his cheeks according to the methods taught by wen yuanchu, and he could not write a word anywhere else.

on thursday afternoon, after the last physics exam came out, ling song walked all the way.

just out of the examination room, i met wen yuanchu again.

bumping into the crowded corridor, wen yuanchu looked at him, just about to open his mouth, when suddenly someone behind him shouted: "boss!

prince de rushed over and shouted for ling song to play basketball.

"i'm going home."

"what to do when you go home so early, it's only three o'clock, go away, fight and talk about it."

without waiting for ling song to refuse again, those people had already pulled him away.

wen yuanchu stopped in the corridor on the third floor, looking far in the direction of the playground.

ling song grabbed the ball thrown by others with both hands, stood in place and looked left and right, dazed and overwhelmed.

zhang yang, who had run to the basketball hoop, shouted loudly: "girl, what a fool you make!" hurry up and pass the ball to daddy!

ling song frowned, this time he finally heard clearly, this time he called out to his girlfriend three times and twice.

outrageous! be bold!

ling song smashed the ball hard, jumped up to catch it, and then shot it crisply and neatly.

ling song's eyes widened, huh, it seems a little interesting?

teenagers ran back and forth on the playground, their smiling faces shining in the sun.

wen yuanchu watched quietly, unable to remove his eyes for a long time.

after a game of play, the crowd went to the cold drink shop opposite the school for ice cream.

ling song lit a double ball of strawberries and vanilla.

he liked such things very much, and he had eaten similar ice points in his previous life, but he could only taste a small bite each time, because his spleen and stomach were not good, and he was not allowed to eat more when his father and mother were still alive, and even the regent managed him after he ascended the throne and refused to give him these.

so he always hated the prince regent.

thinking of the regent, the same face as the regent appeared in front of him.

it suddenly rained outside, and wen yuanchu pushed the car to the eaves outside the cold drink shop to hide from the rain.

"why did this dude go back so late?" didn't you finish the exam early? someone whispered.

through the floor-to-ceiling glass window, ling song only saw the cold and hard side face line of the person outside, and couldn't help but shiver.

this man was clearly not the regent, but the face was so similar that when he didn't speak, it always made him have an illusion in a trance.

zhang yang said casually: "maybe it is deliberate, he has been very enthusiastic about our girlfriend in the past two days." "ghosts

believe."

"believe it or not, it's true anyway."

"cough—" ling song choked directly.

"you call another girl, a woman..."

ling song blurted out the title of the previous life, and only halfway through the sentence did he suddenly realize it and quickly stop.

the others giggled and laughed.

"your majesty is angry."

"concubine zhang guifei is bold, your majesty should not see him in general."

"this will send concubine zhang guifei into the cold palace!"

ling song silently swallowed back the phrase "the people who have been ordered to drag you out and feed the dogs" are swallowed back.

after the rain became heavier and heavier, seeing that there was no intention of stopping, the classmates who lived near the family braved the rain and ran, zhang yang and wang zide took a taxi together, leaving ling song one, staying here and waiting for the driver at home to pick up.