Chapter 37

after five minutes, they stood in a row and were lectured by the director of instructions.

the director of education was full of pain: "you students, if you don't play well in the sports day, hide here and fight, where has the school discipline been learned?" you are so excessive, so disappointing! jiang yiming

was still whimpering and choking up the complaint, saying that ling song and wen yuanchu had joined forces to beat him.

his swollen pig's head face is the best evidence.

the director of teaching did not get angry, he did not expect that in this fight, it was actually the top student of the second grade of high school, and he was still the one who beat people, so that he could not find a reason to be partial.

ling song hummed softly: "why didn't you play well, wen yuanchu also broke the high jump record in the morning, it is clear that this jiang yiming was picking quarrels and provoking trouble at the basketball game, and he was disobedient to the teacher's substitution, running to find us both troublesome, and cursing us with foul language." "i

didn't!" jiang yiming refused to admit it, "it was they who looked at me unfavorably and beat me first!"

ling song didn't think so, "if you don't owe it to panic, who cares about you?"

"you fart you..."

"shut me up!"

the director of the teaching felt a pain in his head and gestured to wen yuanchu: "you say." wen yuanchu's

face was full of indifference: "jiang yiming cursed people first." "what

did he scold you?"

wen yuanchu shut up and refused to say.

ling song said for him, "he scolded me and wen yuanchu as dead guys!"

the director of instruction choked.

there was more uncertainty in his eyes, and his eyes turned back and forth between wen yuanchu and ling song.

"you guys..."

ling song: "he farts!" he slandered us! the

director of the teaching was relieved and turned to jiang yiming: "have you ever scolded this?" jiang yiming

craned his neck and did not make a sound.

the director of education knew at a glance that this boy had indeed said it, and seriously taught him: "this is your fault first, how can you make something out of nothing, say such a thing to create rumors about classmates?" for exactly

twenty minutes afterward, jiang yiming was being reprimanded, a hunk of one meter and eight meters, crying and crying endlessly.

ling song was disgusted and straightened his lips.

wen yuanchu was silent, looking indifferently ahead, not knowing what he was thinking.

when the director of teaching said that he was tired, he remembered that he could not be too generous to one or the other, and he reprimanded wen yuanchu and them a few times.

finally he waved his hand: "the three of you, each of you, write a review and read it in public at the morning meeting next monday."

ling song shrugged his face.

read it out in public?

i can't afford to lose this person...

ma guosheng came to lead them back, and he also hated iron not steel, and taught them a lesson one by one.

ling song was completely lost.

sitting back in the stands, honestly don't dare to wave around.

wen yuanchu never said a word.

ling song was closed for half a day before he realized that something was wrong with him.

wen yuanchu was actually in a daze!

"hey, what are you thinking?" do you also find it humiliating to read the review in public at the morning meeting?

wen yuanchu ignored him.

"why don't you talk?"

...... nothing good to say. wen yuanchu's

voice was a little cold.

ling song's little head melon seed couldn't understand which tendon wen yuanchu had made the wrong one.

simply ignored him and went to play with the phone.

yao nana sent him a wechat message.

yao nana: i heard that you just had a fight with jiang yiming and were caught by the director of teaching on the spot?

ling song: oh, you heard about it too, it spread really fast.

yao nana: why are you fighting with him?

ling song: because you don't like wen yuanchu, he deliberately looks for stubble.

yao nana: but i heard that you started it first, he looked for wen yuanchu's stubble, what does it have to do with you?

why are there so many problems with this girl?

ling song: then i also look at him unfavorably, he scolded me and wen yuanchu as dead guys, can't i still beat him?

nana yao: poof.

ling song: laughing at what?

yao nana: nothing, when i didn't ask.

lin qiuyi also sent a message: girlfriend, you helped wen yuanchu fight?

ling song forwarded the sentence sent to yao nana to her unchanged.

lin qiuyi: poof.

ling song: ...

what's wrong with these girls? what the hell are you laughing at?

ling song really couldn't understand it, and went to harass wen yuanchu again.

"wen yuanchu, how to write a review?" can you help me write well?

wen yuanchu still ignored him.

...... this man's mind was as awkward and difficult to guess as those little girls.

at half past four, the day's game was over and i could finally go home.

ling song waited at the entrance of the gymnasium for the family car to pick him up.

wen yuanchu rode past him, and didn't even give him a light.

ling song was suddenly angry, what an attitude!

he rushed up one step at a time and dragged the back seat of wen yuanchu's car: "you stop!" let's talk about it!

wen yuanchu nodded and looked at him: "say what?" "i

didn't offend you, did i?"

"you can't just throw your anger at me just because you're caught by the director of teaching and wanting to write a review, right?"

"it's not right to anger people! didn't i beat people up because i cursed you uncleanly?

wen yuanchu's gaze moved down and landed on the paw he was dragging the back seat of his car: "let go."

"i don't, if you don't make things clear today, i won't let you go."

wen yuanchu's expression gradually cooled down.

ling song was actually already a bit intimidated.

what he was most afraid of was to see wen yuanchu's expression, which was very similar to that of the regent, but he held his breath even more in his heart.

what he hated most was also wen yuan's first learning of the dead ghost regent, and the three sticks could not beat a fart.

wen yuanchu took a deep breath and pointed to the back seat of his car: "you sit up."