Chapter 16

wen yuanchu picked out the book, and ling song was standing outside the bookstore sulking.

wen yuanchu called out to him.

ling song was excited to return to his senses, and when he saw wen yuanchu's face, his expression cracked for a moment, and his eyes turned randomly, very uncomfortable.

this man was certainly not wincher.

but he now felt as if he had been caught in adultery.

it's so annoying.

wen yuanchu didn't know what he was thinking, and handed him a tutorial book and an exercise book that had already been paid: "later, you will do this problem at school during the day."

ling song silently took the book over without saying a word.

wen yuanchu asked him, "is your driver coming?"

...... didn't see it. he looked at his

mobile phone, and the driver, uncle chen, sent him a message ten minutes ago, saying that there was a traffic jam on the road and asked him to wait a little longer.

wen yuanchu did not rush to leave, and stood with him on the side of the road waiting.

ling song's mood gradually calmed down.

forget it.

anyway, the dead ghost can't come back, and it will not be less meat when it is arranged.

angry enough to be unable to paddle yourself.

wen yuanchu was holding his bicycle.

ling song glanced at it, a little itchy, this thing seemed to be more handsome than riding a horse, he really wanted to try.

he held out a finger and pretended to ask casually, "your car is quite easy to ride, right?"

wen yuanchu saw through his thoughts: "you want to learn?

ling song smiled.

wen yuanchu had a rare good time speaking, raised his chin, and signaled him to sit up.

ling song suddenly became energetic, learning wen yuanchu to support the front of the car with both hands and carefully straddle the seat.

the seat was a little high, and he stepped on the pedal with one foot and the ground with the other, not daring to move again.

wen yuanchu approached him and helped him hold the front of the car together, his breathing was almost in his ear, reminding him: "relax a little, both feet are stepping on it, i will help you support, will not fall." ling song's

body stiffened for an instant.

wen yuanchu was too close, and what kept flashing in his mind was all the things he had seen in the book just now.

wen yuanchu didn't notice his discomfort at first half a point, and was still seriously pointing him out.

"relax."

"you stay away from me..."

wen yuanchu's expression was slight, and he stepped back a little.

both of ling song's feet finally stepped on the pedals and shook, but fortunately wen yuanchu helped him stabilize the car.

"i'll let go for a while, you step forward on your own, don't be nervous, it's all right."

ling song was instigated.

he didn't dare.

...... don't put it.

"you step forward, slow down, and i'll let you go when you're stable."

wen yuanchu's voice was low, but the soothing effect was very good.

ling song threw away the wild thoughts in his head, his mind gradually calmed down, took a deep breath, and stepped forward.

wen yuanchu slowly let go of his hand.

ling song twisted and turned to take the s-shaped route forward, and wen yuanchu trotted all the way to chase him.

...... still easy?

ling song's boldness gradually grew and he sped up.

but leji was sad, and the car quickly hit a rock on the road and lost its balance.

ling song screamed and screamed, and just like that, he planted it from the car in a very indecent posture.

wen yuanchu's eyes were bright and fast, and he took a step forward to protect him, holding him and falling down together.

the front of the car was crashing into his arm, which had been smashed by the ball before.

ling song scrambled to get up from him and subconsciously went to help him.

"is the hand broken?"

"don't move."

wen yuanchu gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and reminded him: "don't move around.

ling song quickly withdrew his hand, no longer daring to touch wen yuanchu.

he opened his eyes and looked pitifully at the man.

it was clear that he was the culprit, and this expression seemed to be the one who had been bullied.

wen yuanchu suppressed his emotions, got up and patted the dust off his body, and lifted his car.

"you want to learn, buy a normal car and i'll teach you, this kind of mountain bike is more difficult for beginners."

but ordinary cars are not as good as yours... prince de said, called pull wind.

ling song's words came to his mouth and swallowed them back, not daring to repeat them.

"your hand won't really be broken, will it?"

"no, it's fine."

wen yuanchu rolled up the sleeve of the school uniform and looked at it, it was indeed more bruised than before, and a piece of skin was broken.

he wiped it with a tissue, lowered his sleeve, and didn't care.

ling song rolled his eyes.

there is a little bit of a lack of heart.

what a shame.

after that, the two continued to stand on the side of the road in a daze.

uncle chen sent a message again, saying that he would arrive in ten minutes at most.

ling song saw that it was about to rain, and reminded wen yuanchu: "if you don't go first, the rain on the road will be trouble."

wen yuanchu rode away.

ling song watched him go away, remembering the last look he looked at himself, the look that wanted to return the words.

this man, like the regent, was the kind of person who had something to say and didn't like to say.

well, i don't understand.

thinking of the regent, ling song ghost made the god stop and turn around and walk back to the bookstore.

five minutes later, he hid the book he had bought in his bag and sat in the car casually.

after dinner and returning to the room, wen yuanchu had not yet come.

ling song took out the secret history, swallowed his throat, and carefully opened it.

this time he looked very carefully.

the large paragraphs in the book, with the utmost ambiguity, are written about the indescribable adultery between him and the regent. messy relationships.

the author seemed to be hiding under his royal bed.

ling song was angry as he watched, and couldn't help but continue to flip down.

the regent bullied him and liked him.

not letting him marry is like him.

controlling the government is to help him and also like him.

even the final killing spree was for him.