Chapter 4

after that, he became another seventeen-year-old ling song of the same name and surname four hundred years later.

ling song lowered his head, deeply aware that he was very unlucky, how after four hundred years, he could still see this person, it was really a ghost.

the math teacher on the podium suddenly nodded: "wen yuanchu, you come up and do this problem for everyone to see."

ling song sat up straight, and the people around him stood up and walked up to the podium on long legs.

a string of characters that ling song couldn't understand flowed out from under that person's hands, and ling song watched with his eyes wide open, affirming once again that this person was different from himself, and he belonged to this world.

he is wen yuanchu, not wen che.

thinking about this, ling song finally realized that he really couldn't understand it at all, nor could he understand what this math teacher taught, even though he had learned nine chapters of arithmetic in his previous life, he had only learned a fur.

what to do?

wen yuanchu quickly finished writing the answer, and when he got down from the podium, as soon as he turned around, ling song immediately bowed his head and did not look at him.

the math teacher's voice praised wen yuanchu happily, and he said his problem-solving ideas again, ling song did not listen to a word, and his brain was buzzing.

just now wen yuanchu walked past his desk, bent down and picked up the pen that he had rolled to the ground and put it back on his desk.

the moment wen yuanchu's hand reached over, he tried his best to restrain himself before he couldn't help but jump up.

in the last twenty minutes, the math teacher said that he would do the classroom test, a total of three big questions.

the classroom was filled with whining and mourning.

ling song bit the tip of the pen, don't say it was a question, he didn't even know how to use the pen here

...... he's too hard.

carefully squinting his eyes at wen yuanchu beside him, this person had begun to answer very easily.

the math teacher walked back and forth in the classroom, passed by ling song's side, looked at his blank answer sheet, saw his face of a tangled bitter melon, and whispered: "you can not do it this time." i

think that ma guosheng has confessed his situation to a group of classroom teachers.

ling song breathed a big sigh of relief, thank goodness.

the class ended quickly, and the students who were confused by this play were no longer in the mood to laugh around ling song, and wen yuanchu did not go out again, just sat in his position and read silently.

ling song glanced at it again, it was all foreign bird language, and he couldn't read a single letter.

how sad to think that everyone in a big country now has to learn the language of the people of the feudal states.

if wincher had certainly disdained this.

this man must not have been wincher.

by the way, wincher was five years older than him, and this man was clearly his own age.

ling song gradually relaxed his mind, and in order to be more certain, he hesitated again and again, and had the courage to tentatively ask, "classmate, what is your name?" can we get to know each other?

wen yuanchu shook the hand of the pen and turned to look at him.

zhang yang in the front row just turned around and was about to ask ling song to borrow an eraser, when he heard this, he silently turned back.

the girl was not angry, lost her memory and remembered the same wood, and her father was disappointed.

being stared at by wen yuanchu's gaze, ling song subconsciously softened his legs, forced himself to calm down, and constantly meditated in his heart, he was not wenche, he was not wenche, he was not wenche.

"i fell into the water a few days ago, i lost my memory, no one remembers, so i asked you..."

"wen yuanchu," wen yuanchu opened his mouth, his voice was not as low and cold as ling song's memory, only a slightly lazy clear, he repeated again, "my name is wen yuanchu."

zhang yang was pricking up his ears to listen to their conversation, and he almost didn't panic when he heard this, wen yuanchu was this a transsexual? did he actually take care of ling song?

wen yuanchu's eyes were peaceful, even friendly, indeed very different from the fierce and evil regent, ling song was completely relieved, and smiled with him: "oh, your name is very good."

wen yuanchu's eyes moved: "do you think it sounds good?" "

yeah, it sounds good."

as long as it's not called wincher, it's all nice.

wen yuanchu nodded, did not say anything more, and continued to read the book.

ling song was much more comfortable, although he actually didn't look at this tablemate very well, after all, he looked the same as the regent.

but forget it, as long as it is not nao himself, he is more generous, and he will not be angry.

obviously feeling that the mind of the person next to him had been stretched for a morning, wen yuanchu squeezed the pen and unconsciously drew pictures on the paper under his hands, and the chaotic mood gradually calmed down.

chapter 3 what a coincidence the

last class in the morning was in english.

ling song was sluggish throughout the class, and it was hard to stay up until the bell rang at the end of the class, and he collapsed on the table, and he didn't even have the strength to say anything.