Chapter 46

half an hour later.

ling jie hurried to the police station.

ling song and wen yuanchu sat side by side on a bench, and on the other side were several vocational high school students with blue noses and swollen faces.

seeing that the two of them were intact, ling jie was relieved and asked them about the specific situation, and wen yuanchu quickly told the matter.

ling jie couldn't help but frown when he heard this, so he went to talk to those policemen.

ling song was a little absent-minded.

he was thinking about wen yuanchu's previous look, which was really like the dead ghost regent.

it made him inexplicably uneasy.

but fortunately, wen yuanchu's expression was to others, not to him.

the tissue was handed to him under his eyelids, and wen yuanchu's voice was smooth as usual: "wipe off your face."

ling song raised his hand, touched the undried tear marks on his face, and finally returned to his senses, and suddenly felt humiliated.

what did he just do?

oh, crying and calling wen yuanchu for help...

ling song quickly took the tissue, wiped away all the tears, and sucked in his nose again.

...... you are not allowed to laugh at me or tell others about today's events.

"no."

ling song breathed a sigh of relief and spat out a muffled voice: "thank you, wen yuanchu." "

no."

wen yuanchu vaguely rolled these two words out of his throat and shook his fist hard.

he was just a little angry with himself.

ling jie has been arguing with people.

mainly the red hair was not lightly injured, was slapped on the head by a brick by ling song, and was kicked by wen yuanchu, people entered the hospital, less said to live for ten days and a half months, his father and mother sprinkled and rolled, the lion opened his mouth to blackmail money.

later, ling jie called a lawyer to come and did not give way for half a step.

the surveillance in the cold drink shop was clearly filmed, and it was the red hair belt who first found ling song trouble.

if it really doesn't work, then go through the legal process.

at seven o'clock in the evening, they finally came out of the police station.

the matter was not completely resolved, but there was no need for ling song and wen yuanchu to manage it later.

and the red hair should be frightened, by the police to ask everything to give an honest explanation, said that ling song a class of jiang yiming sent him a message, told them where ling song is, they came to find ling song trouble.

ling song was speechless.

...... how did you get involved with that jiang yiming again?

remembering that, naku did have an exam room with him, and he handed in the papers after him.

despicable and dirty villain!

ling jie reminded him: "in this matter, on monday i will go to school and tell your teacher that you are not allowed to cause trouble for me again." "

oh."

ling song skimmed his lips, and he didn't bother to go to that neurosis to find obscurity again.

following ling jie into the car, ling song turned his head sideways and saw wen yuanchu alone in the night holding the car and preparing to leave.

suddenly something was not in his heart.

without much hesitation, he threw a sentence to ling jie, "brother, you go back first, i told wen yuanchu to eat outside", ling song pushed the car door and ran out of the car.

"wen yuanchu!"

ling songmei smiled and caught up with the person: "did i see the wechat message i sent you after the exam?" i said you invited you to eat hot pot, now go? i'm so hungry.

wen yuanchu's eyes paused: "you don't have to go home with your brother?" "leave

him alone."

without waiting for wen yuanchu to agree, ling song had jumped on the back seat of his car and grabbed his clothes: "let's go." ling jie's

car passed by them, and the window fell, revealing ling jie's unkind face, reminding ling song: "don't play too late outside, go home early."

ling song waved his hand: "i know that i know, i will go back after eating."

ling jie drove away.

ling song looked up at wen yuanchu and smiled, "can't you go in the end?"

wen yuanchu didn't say anything more, stepped into the car, carried ling song, and rode into the bright and noisy night.

ling song's mood was much better, sitting in the back seat of the car shaking his feet, his mouth could not stop, and he spoke to wen yuanchu: "wen yuanchu, you are really handsome today, like that, the gods have come." "if

it weren't for you, i would be unlucky today."

"it's good to have you."

wen yuanchu's eyelashes trembled: "... there won't be another time.

"what?"

"today, i promise it won't happen a second time."

ling song smiled disapprovingly, "is this guaranteed?" others want to trouble me, how can you guarantee it?

"i try."

ling song still didn't believe it, but his heart was very comfortable: "well, i believe that yuanchu's father is that there is yuanchu's father, and i am not afraid of anything." "

hmm."

wen yuanchu didn't say anything more, and gradually increased his speed.

at half past seven, they arrived at the place to eat.

wen yuanchu said that the charcoal fire copper hot pot is the old-fashioned hot pot in the north, and in a southern city like haicheng, there is only one shop doing this business.

the decoration of the shop is still quite high-end, the architectural style of antique characteristics, and the waiters in the shop wear qipao to work.

although in ling song's eyes, it was very unusual.

after sitting down, he casually sighed: "don't look at what kind of ancient charm and taste here looks like, in fact, it is all fake, just its appearance, the combination of earth and ocean, laughter and generosity."

wen yuanchu carried a copper pot to pour him tea and asked softly, "then where is it true?"

"the forbidden city, a few days ago, i watched the forbidden city documentary, and in the sleeping hall of the forbidden city, i specially asked people to make a pair of jade chess boards embedded in the table, and i pulled the regent to play chess with him every day before, but unfortunately i never won him once."

ling song muttered quietly and gibberish.

anyway, wen yuanchu couldn't understand it, and he wouldn't believe it.

he just had some regrets, he had never won the regent once in his previous life.

wincher, the dead ghost, never let him, always spare no effort to hit his self-confidence no matter what.

that's why he hated the prince regent so much.

...... forget it, i said that i would no longer mention the dead ghost with wen yuanchu.