Chapter 34

wen yuanchu did not return until after the bell rang in class, and he still had something in his hand.

the teacher has entered the classroom.

ling song buried his head in the question, and not a single afterglow was given to wen yuanchu.

ten minutes later.

a note was handed to ling song.

he subconsciously raised his eyes, and wen yuanchu looked ahead and sat straight.

what do you mean?

ling song opened the note.

[yao nana is the daughter of my father's partner, i have known her since childhood, that's all, she just returned to china to bring me some foreign specialties, no other meaning.] ling

song had nothing to say.

what the?

he added a sentence below.

[don't want to know.] throw

the note back to wen yuanchu.

at noon, yao nana appeared at the door of the classroom again and made an appointment with wen yuanchu for dinner.

ling song walked out shoulder to shoulder with the others, and was stopped by wen yuanchu.

"you're with us."

"that's not good..."

ling song didn't finish speaking, and was stared at by wen yuanchu's eyes, and his footsteps had unconsciously moved past.

prince de raised his hand: "boss, i will go with you to rub rice." he was

pulled away by the neck of someone else.

"do you have any eyes on you, what is the matter with your little eunuch in the shuluo field?"

there were only three of them left in the corridor, and ling song asked, "what to eat?"

wen yuanchu proposed to yao nana: "you choose." the

girl smiled and said, "let's eat chinese food, i've been eating bread and burger sandwiches outside for two months, and i'm about to throw up."

"good."

they went to the mall near the school they had been to last time, and chose a chinese restaurant with a high style.

ling song studied the recipe and put up an ear to listen to yao nana and wen yuanchu about competing abroad.

wen yuanchu was still that dead look, others said three or five sentences, and he only replied.

half puzzled.

the dishes ordered were quickly served.

ling song buried his head in bitterness.

he didn't know the girl, he couldn't say a word, and it was right to eat.

when wen yuanchu went to pay the bill, yao nana took the initiative to laugh and asked ling song: "i heard that you fell into the lake and lost your memory, are you okay now?"

ling song blinked, "you know me? yao nana was

even happier: "i know, the boy who robbed the flower name of our school, how can i not know." ling song was

speechless.

"alas, i haven't been in class for two months, i can't keep up with the progress, i originally wanted to ask wen yuanchu to give me a make-up lesson, but now it seems that it is not possible."

ling song was inexplicably weak-hearted, and it was as if he had robbed her boyfriend.

yao nana said, "don't misunderstand, i don't have anything to do with wen yuanchu, i would like to, but he can't look at me."

...... even yao nana is so beautiful?

which side of the person that wen yuanchu said was sacred?

when wen yuanchu returned, ling song was still thinking about this question.

waiters deliver desserts after dinner.

ling song is a big cup of strawberry yogurt ice cream.

ling songmei opened his eyes and smiled, immediately leaving behind those things that didn't make sense.

wen yuanchu stared at him eating.

yao nana looked at ling song, and then looked at wen yuanchu, holding her cheeks in one hand, thoughtful.

before entering the classroom, yao nana shouted at ling song: "can i talk to you alone?"

wen yuanchu frowned.

yao nana gestured to him: "wen yuanchu, you go first."

wen yuanchu warned her silently with his eyes and stepped into the classroom first.

yao nana took out her mobile phone and shook it: "add a wechat." ling

song doesn't matter, add it, who doesn't want to deal with beautiful girls.

yao nana glanced at the top of his wechat chat record, which was wen yuanchu, and smiled meaningfully.

"ling song, you've always liked wen yuanchu before, right?"

without waiting for him to explain, yao nana said, "then we are barely lovers, i found something funny, but i don't say it." "i don't

shy away from chasing him before i see him, every time i see him, i stare at me, don't you mind me saying this?"

ling song smiled: "before i was young and ignorant, now i have lost my memory, and i don't mention the past again."

yao nana was instantly amused by him: "you are quite interesting.

ling song asked her, "the person he likes, is it really not you?"

yao nana raised an eyebrow: "you also know that he has a favorite person?"

"i heard him mention it."

"i guessed, of course not me, if i, i became with him earlier, i confessed to him in the second year of junior high school, forget it, it is true that the past should not be mentioned again, but well..."

the girl smiled and shook her head: "now he should not like the original one, after all, it has been several years, and i have not seen anyone with him." that's

what it says.

ling songxin said, but he was just curious.

before leaving, yao nana finally said to ling song: "i am quite convinced of losing to you, in fact, i voted for you myself." thank

you so much.

ling song's cold face.

wen yuanchu stared at the two people outside the classroom talking and laughing.

desperately resisting the thought of getting people back.

on the forty-first day of his return, did the girl have me good looking? why bother her.

too upset.

chapter 19: Deadpool

in early november, the haicheng no.1 middle school games.

ling song stood in the phalanx, still wearing the gray and blue school uniform, holding two big red and green plastic flowers in his hand, very disgusted.

looking at the front of the cardlifter squad leader in a straight suit uniform, i feel even more unbalanced.

he approached wen yuanchu next to him and complained: "shouldn't the most handsome looking stand in the front?" why do we have to wear school uniforms and take two such ugly flowers? "

stand up."

wen yuanchu's voice reminded ling song who did not stand at the station.

ling song silently turned his face away.