Chapter 44

wen yuanchu looked at him, didn't say anything, and slightly increased the strength in his hand.

the two of them got too close, and ling song smelled the very good smell of wen yuanchu's body, sandwiched in the smell of the potion, not obvious, but also ignored.

"you still haven't told me what kind of laundry detergent you use at home, why is it so fragrant?"

stared at by ling song's burning eyes, wen yuanchu coughed lightly and casually reported a washing powder brand.

ling song muttered and repeated.

it just so happened that the nanny aunt of the family came up to bring them tea and snacks, and ling song asked her in passing: "aunt wu, what washing powder do we use at home?" the

nanny aunt looked puzzled and reported the brand of washing powder at home.

ling song: "huh? isn't that the same as your family's?

he looked at wen yuanchu and was a little suspicious: "why is your body so fragrant?"

wen yuanchu: "... it could also be the smell of body wash.

"really? you make me smell.

ling song leaned over, and the dog's nose was pressed to the side of his neck and sniffed hard.

it was really fragrant.

it smells even more obvious.

he pulled up wen yuanchu's wrist again and looked down and sniffed it carefully for half a day.

"i really doubt you use perfume like those girls."

"no, it should be the smell of shower gel."

"what brand of shower gel do you use?"

wen yuanchu said, ling song was even more unbelieving: "i also use this, why am i not fragrant?"

wen yuanchu: "..."

he slightly deceived ling song, and the tip of his nose was pressed to his neck and rubbed it lightly, saying: "it's quite fragrant." ling song's

heart trembled, and he blushed inexplicably and quickly retreated.

...... where there is, you lie to me.

"i think it's quite fragrant."

wen yuanchu did not say anything more, helped him get up and sit well, and continued to class.

ling song has been absent-minded since then.

at half past ten, wen yuanchu left.

as soon as the person left, ling song immediately bowed his head and carefully sniffed his arm.

obviously, there is no taste, is the shower gel also picky?

in a flash, he opened his mobile phone and sent a message in the previous group.

Ling Song: Do you think Wen Yuanchu has incense on his body?

Lin Qiuyi: Anyway, it's more fragrant than those other stinky boys.

Ling Song: Yes, I also think that he is particularly fragrant and smells very good, I said that he sprayed perfume, he still does not admit it.

Lin Qiuyi: ...

Lin Qiuyi: Girl, you don't have to be hairy. Love Omega is attracted to Alpha pheromones, right?

Ling Song: ???

What is it?

Yao Nana: Studies have shown that people are more sensitive to the smell of people who have a good feeling in the subconscious, which is the result of hormones, you think Wen Yuanchu is particularly fragrant, you can reflect on what the reason is.

Lin Qiuyi: Poof.

Ling Song clicked expressionlessly to exit the group chat.

How could he really like Wen Yuanchu?

Joke.

Chapter 24: A Good

Face The last two days of the week are the midterms.

The full score of the three english subjects mentioned one hundred and two, and the amount of questions was larger than the usual monthly examination.

ling song is full of confidence.

he will definitely be able to score two hundred points this time, and strive to advance to at least one examination room in the next monthly examination.

yes, he was assigned to the last exam room in the midterm exam.

although the total score of the last monthly examination was higher for the first time, the ranking still hovered in the bottom thirty of the grade.

but ling song didn't care about this, next time he definitely wouldn't stay here again.

after entering the examination room and sitting down, ling song habitually began to sharpen his pencil.

there was a wechat message sent by wen yuanchu on the phone.

wen yuanchu: come on.

ling song: mo mo da.

wen yuanchu: ...

ling song did not feel wrong, lin qiuyi and those girls like to send these three words, he asked once what it meant, lin qiuyi told him to express gratitude, thank you for the words.

so he used it.

after all, he is also a modern person, and he can't appear that his unearthed cultural relics can't keep up with the rhythm of the times.

someone sat in front of him, ling song raised his eyes, and it was the smiling andromeda who was greeting him.

"ling song, we are in an examination room again this time, and we are quite lucky."

"you don't sit here, do you?"

"how do you know?"

ling song looked at him with disdain: "how can your grades be better than mine?" at

first glance, this person is the kind of middle school teenager who is out of the mix and does not study.

xia langxing giggled: "how much difference can there be between the 1,300 people in a grade, the twentieth to the bottom and the tenth to the bottom?"

"of course there is a difference," ling song said with a cold face, "the difference is that i am smarter than you."

sharon star: "..."

sharon star: "why did you block me?" isn't it okay to be a friend?

ling song: "why should i be friends with you?" i don't know you. "now it's not okay to know," xia langxing took out his mobile phone and shook it, "add wechat back, play together later, brother's

life is colorful, and it is more fun than you and wen yuanchu's nerd."

ling song originally didn't want to pay attention to him, and when he heard this, he was immediately unhappy: "who told you that wen yuanchu was a nerd?" what do you know? "isn't

it?"

"what else would he do but die reading?"

"brother is invincible in schools all over this district, fighting is also great, playing games is also great."

ling song: "huh.

sharon star kept ringing in his ears, and ling song finally released him from the blacklist.

this cowhide blew loudly, and he stepped on wen yuanchu, he wrote it down.

next time let wen yuanchu come and punch you in the face.

after the bell rings, the roll is quickly sent to the hand.

ling song glanced at the composition question and picked up the signature pen that wen yuanchu had given him last time.