Chapter 10

ling song listened absently.

he peeked at wen yuanchu from time to time.

this man was particularly serious when he lectured him, his dark eyelashes were slightly drooping, and his eyes were peaceful.

unlike the regent, his eyebrows were always stained with a gloomy and sinister atmosphere that made him shudder.

but even so, he sometimes admits mistakes.

it's weird.

at half past ten, ling song sent wen yuanchu downstairs.

on the stairs, he met his sister-in-law and brought ling chaochao up, and ling chaochao waved to wen yuanchu: "brother yuanchu goodbye." little

fart, it is polite to outsiders.

ling song smiled, "i'm his uncle, he calls you brother, so i'm not your elder?"

wen yuanchu looked at him.

the smile at the corner of ling song's mouth froze, and his eyes turned, not looking at wen yuanchu again.

he said that sometimes this man's eyes were indeed very much like that of the dead ghost regent, and it was not his delusion at all!

if this person had not been quite normal most of the time, and had the patience to help him make up lessons, he would have suspected that this person was the regent and deliberately pretended.

great luck, gods and ghosts retreat.

or he would go to the temple one day to worship...

the door behind him was forcefully brought by ling song.

wen yuanchu stood quietly outside the door for a moment, took out his mobile phone, and wrote down the memo.

he came back on the fifth day, happy.

on saturday morning at 7:30 a.m., ling song was dug up from the bed by his mother.

"hurry downstairs to have breakfast, the beginning of the year has come, give you a make-up lesson and let the family wait for you, you are really funny."

ling song rubbed his face.

...... it's not that he wants to make up lessons.

half an hour later, ling song finished washing and went downstairs.

wen yuanchuduan was sitting on the living room sofa, chatting with his father.

wincher did not lie to his little prince, only coldly replying to him: "your highness has no power to bind the chicken, and he cannot be a general." ling song was

angry, and from then on he carefully remembered and hated this person.

ling song thought to himself, fortunately, wen yuanchu was not wen che.

otherwise it would be more than half a sentence without speculation.

when he got closer, he could clearly hear the content of his father's chat with wen yuanchu, who was proudly showing off an antique vase from the cheng dynasty period that he had just received two days ago.

father ling placed the vase on the coffee table, inserted the osmanthus branches picked from the courtyard outside, and greeted wen yuanchu with a smile.

wen yuanchu hardly opened his mouth, only nodding his head from time to time, echoing father ling.

ling song glanced at it.

where is the vase, it is clear that it is the spittoon used by those high-ranking people in the family.

...... forget it, he still doesn't want to tell his dad the truth.

when ling song finished eating breakfast, wen yuanchu went upstairs with him to go back to his room.

after sitting down, ling song snapped his neck and asked wen yuanchu, "don't you have to write your homework yourself?" "i

wrote it last night."

last night? when? after going back?

how late was he going back last night?

prince de they have been complaining that the teacher is inhuman, after the monthly exam does not let people breathe, too much homework can not be written in two days, this person actually wrote in one night?

"what time did you write when you got back?"

wen yuanchu replied casually, "it's not even twelve o'clock."

ling song: "..."

no wonder he returned to the exam and was the first in the grade, incomparable, incomparable.

wen yuanchu didn't talk to him much, and took the volume he produced to make for him, which was all the content he learned last night.

ling song reluctantly picked up the pen.

annoying.

fortunately, the melon seeds in his head are really good, and most of the things that wen yuanchu taught him can be learned once, and he will not forget them.

after twenty minutes of finishing the roll, wen yuanchu looked at it and nodded lightly: "all right."

ling song was suddenly happy, and before he could sigh, wen yuanchu had already opened the book and began to teach him new content.

that excitement was suppressed by sheng sheng, and ling song was very dissatisfied, staring at him at an angle that wen yuanchu couldn't see.

wen yuanchu raised his eyes, and ling song turned his eyes away without squinting.

wen yuanchu did not bother with him and picked up a pen.

his lectures were clear and clear, there was not a single sentence of unnecessary nonsense, which was very different from the style of the taifu teaching in the past, and ling song adapted well and learned quickly.

elementary school mathematics is really simple, all the content is in the nine chapters of arithmetic, but the way of expression is different.

ling song's self-confidence increased dramatically.

sure enough, he was still a smart man.

two hours later, ling mu brought a fruit snack and smiled and asked them to rest for a while, eat something and then continue.

seeing that ling song was already a little frustrated, wen yuanchu stopped and said that he would rest for fifteen minutes before continuing.

ling song immediately threw away the pen, pulled out his mobile phone, and opened the glory of the king.

this game was taught to him by ling chaochao the day before yesterday, and he was a master.

ling song quickly indulged in it and could not extricate himself.

mobile phones are indeed a good thing.

it is no wonder that matthew fu ordered

everyone not to take them to school.

ling song thought to himself, he likes such things too much.

but in less than five minutes of a round he was on his knees.

teammates yelled, "stinky stupid. forced, don't play if you can't play, go home and give birth to your father and grandchildren!

ling song frowned.

people here are young, how come they all like to be fathers and fathers?

ling song felt that this picture was a little strange.

he stopped on the stairs, looked at his father and wen yuanchu, and inexplicably remembered a small incident in his previous life.

when wincher was sixteen years old, he inherited his father's legacy to guard the border pass, and before leaving beijing, he entered the palace to meet the emperor, and outside the xingqing palace, ling song met the young general who was famous in shangjing for the first time.

at that time, ling song was only in his early teens, and it was precisely when his curiosity was heavy, he was very envious of wen che's shining ujin armor, and took the initiative to talk to him, saying that he also wanted to be a general like him in the future.