Chapter 35

it's so annoying.

after tossing and turning for half a morning, after listening to the principal's passionate opening speech, i was finally able to go to the stage and sit down.

ling song took a lollipop in his mouth and looked around.

wen yuan initially reported many projects, and has been called to the inner game.

unfortunately, it was too far away to see where people were.

after all, wen yuanchu still had humanity, and did not let him learn on the sports field.

so he's bored.

zhang yang and a few people idled to play backgammon, ling song looked at it for a while, not much interest, and looked down at the mobile phone.

you can bring your mobile phone with you at the games, but you are not allowed to play games.

ling song can only turn over wechat.

there are new friends applying to come in: add me.

the avatar is a two-dimensional anime character with a name that is a string of martian language.

ling song didn't think much of it and nodded through.

there were quick successions of messages.

ling song, do you know who i am?

it doesn't matter who i am.

i know who you are.

the dog's head .jpg

ling song: one minute, don't say who you are directly black.

over there:...... sharon star.

who is this?

after thinking about it for half a minute, he asked the people who were playing backgammon: "do you know who sharon star is?" "a

fool of the eighth class. "forced," someone reminded him, "girlfriend, stay away from him, don't let him beat you." ling song's

face was full of words.

i remembered the one i met in the exam room during the monthly exam.

...... how do you know he hit me?

prince de narrowed his eyes, "really? boss, you have to be careful, that person bullies men and women all day, it's not good. what

age is this, a high school student with no hair can still bully men and women?

anyway, ling song didn't believe it.

"the girl is really a man with a bad face, and she blames this face for being so good."

several people laughed together, and ling song, who was ridiculed, sat silently aside, took wen yuanchu's headphones, and ignored them.

he also blacked out sharon.

after waiting for half an hour, wen yuanchu still did not return.

ling song was really bored, and ran to the regiment branch book cover almost.

the regimental branch secretary was a girl, and he soaked a few words softly and hard, and easily got the pass into the infield.

wen yuanchu jumped high on the other side of the grass.

before it was the turn of the sophomore group, he stood alone outside the crowd and waited.

from time to time, people, especially girls, set their sights on him.