Chapter 3

it wasn't until the man withdrew his gaze and stopped looking at him that ling song's rapid heartbeat calmed down slightly.

the anxiety in my heart is not reduced by half a point.

if no one else remembers, will he remember?

what if he remembers?

what about remembering? now that it's four hundred years later, can he poison himself again?

but the regent was so capable, he wanted to kill himself again, it was easy, right?

or do you want to strike first and preemptively kill him?

the first two sessions were ma guosheng's language classes.

ling song tianren fought and thought about the whole two lessons.

ma guosheng said something on the podium, and he didn't listen to a word.

during this period, ma guosheng looked at him several times and saw him sitting upright and staring at the blackboard, very satisfied.

this child seems to be more obedient than before, which is very good.

when the bell rang at the end of class, ma guosheng finished his homework and left the classroom.

the classroom that was still silent just now was instantly noisy, and the students pushed out the door in pairs, and the rest of the people jumped around looking for someone to play.

the person next to him stood up, ling song tensed up again, and his back tightened, until the man walked out of the back door of the classroom, and his mind suddenly relaxed.

four or five classmates gathered around ling song's desk and chatted with him.

"boss, i heard you were in the hospital for several days?" what's going on, so serious?

"how did you suddenly fall into the lake, we were all shocked to hear it."

"i said how hai ge looked particularly kind to you today, it turned out to be taking care of the injured."

"why don't you just rest at home for another week, and then take the monthly exam immediately, just how good it is to escape the disaster?"

ling song was not quite accustomed to the shoulder-to-shoulder of these people, he had been a prince and emperor in his previous life, and no one had ever dared to be so arrogant in front of him.

mainly, these people, he didn't know any of them.

no, there was still one he recognized.

he looked at the smiling little boy on the left-hand side in shock and blurted out, "little dezi? the boy complained

: "boss, why did you call me like this again, saying that you are not allowed to shout."

ling song's gaze moved down and fell to his crotch. suddenly, after a few seconds of pause, the body took a step faster than the brain, and reached over to catch it.

the boy covered his crotch and jumped back, his face flushed: "boss, how can you casually play hooliganism with people!" people don't! the

people around them laughed.

ling song withdrew his hand expressionlessly.

xiao dezi was his personal attendant in his previous life, a eunuch.

"what's your name?" afraid of being misunderstood, he added another sentence, "i fell into the lake and lost my memory."

but no one believed him: "i still have leukemia, when you act in korean dramas?" also amnesia.

"i'm really amnesiac," ling song said solemnly, "i don't believe you asked too... teacher. the crowd looked

at each other, and doubt gradually grew in his eyes.

ling song nodded, "it's true.

several classmates reported themselves one by one.

it turned out that xiao dezi's name was prince de, and this name was quite good, at least better than the name of matthew fu's life.

ling song asked two questions: "why do you call me boss?" who are you talking about?

"boss, how can you forget us, you are so ruthless and cruel, so unreasonable, boo."

prince de howled dryly, and the others all believed that ling song was really amnesiac, and explained in a tongue-in-cheek manner.

why call him boss, because he is self-styled.

who is hai ge, the class teacher ma guosheng, didn't look at his mediterranean?

...... what is the mediterranean? well

, it's really nothing to remember.

there was a faint sympathy in the eyes of the crowd, and they patted him on the shoulder one by one: "rest assured, it doesn't matter if you don't remember, the fathers will cover you later."

ling song frowned, did not consider the rudeness of these people, and asked the question he wanted to know the most: "i am at the same table, what is his name?" a

few people looked at me and i looked at you, and their expressions suddenly became subtle, and they seemed to have more compassion and pity for ling song.

prince de tentatively asked him, "boss, you even forgot about him?" ling song was

puzzled: "what should i remember about him?" his

classmate at the front desk patted his head: "it's okay, forget it, there is no herb at the end of the world, good girl, look at the opening point."

...... what do you mean?

ling song was entangled, and even directly ignored the person's name for him and this great disrespectful behavior.

when the class bell rang, someone threw down the sentence "the one at your table is called wen yuanchu", which was scattered.

his table mate came into the classroom at the bell and walked back to him and sat down.

that sense of tension and oppression followed, and ling song was sitting precariously, not squinting.

the math teacher entered the door, and the whole class stood up with the shout of the class leader, shouted "teacher is good" and then sat down.

when the teacher began to lecture, ling song opened the book, listened to an ear, could not understand half a sentence, and soon his mind was deviated again.

the regent's surname wen was a complete character, which was different from this person's name, and ling song thought to himself, this person should probably not remember the things of his predecessors.

it is best not to remember, and if this man remembers, he will not be able to stay here at all.

he was poisoned by a glass of poisoned wine sent by the regent.

he, the emperor, was also pushed up by the regent.

when he was fourteen years old, one of his imperial uncles rebelled, killing his father, mother, and brother, forcing the princess's sister-in-law to jump into the well with his seven-year-old nephew in her arms, and finally leaving him alone.

the regent was not yet a regent at that time, but a general stationed at the border pass, led his troops back to beijing, killed the rebellious king, pushed him to the throne, and declared himself the regent, and from then on, he blackmailed the princes of tianzi and the power to the opposition.

he served as a puppet emperor for five years, and at the age of nineteen, under the influence of taifu, he designed to regain power in the hands of the regent, but was killed by the regent.