Chapter 21

he saved people from fire and water.

wen yuanchu coldly replied: "no."

ling song: "... how do you do this? let's have a good brother, talk about it? "i'm

not a good brother to you."

ling song qi arrived.

don't look down on him so bluntly, right?

"no wonder people like you don't have friends, and you deserve people who don't like you."

wen yuanchu opened his mouth and wanted to explain.

ling song ignored him and went down to play with his mobile phone.

he seemed to have said the wrong thing again.

just said to change...

ling song clicked on wechat and received a message from his brother.

ling jie: you went out? why is the door open in the middle of the night and the people are gone?

ling song: wen yuanchu and i were out eating supper.

ling jie: it's late, come back early.

ling song shook his mobile phone and stood up: "go, my brother told me to go back." when

he got into the car, wen yuanchu whispered, "you... are you angry? because i didn't tell you who it was? ling

song said in a plug.

wen yuanchu's cautious tone, how could he not be so unaccustomed to it...

he waved his hand generously: "forget it, i'll ask casually, go back." as

when he came, ling song was still sitting in the back seat of wen yuanchu's bicycle, holding his waist.

this time wen yuanchu rode very slowly, swinging all the way back along the coastline.

the sticky and damp sea breeze envelops the sweet fragrance of the roadside osmanthus trees.

ling song hummed the song, which he had heard in his previous life.

on his birthday, the prince regent played in public to wish him a happy birthday.

that tune, he didn't know why, had always remembered.

wen yuanchu's eyelashes fluttered slightly.

ling song, who did not call the back seat, saw the sadness and joy hidden in his eyes.

it was almost eleven o'clock when i got home.

ling song got out of the car, yawning and waving at wen yuanchu: "i'm going back."

wen yuanchu reminded him: "go to bed early, tomorrow morning i will come half an hour late."

"got it."

annoying.

watching ling song enter the door, until the door of the villa was closed, wen yuanchu lowered his eyes.

on the thirteenth day he came back, he said he hated it, but he remembered the tune i had played.

unhappy, happy again.

chapter 12: for your own

good after that, i went to class for eight days in a row, until the eleventh long holiday.

the national day is accompanied by the mid-autumn festival, and there are eight consecutive days off.

the second grade of high school did not have to make up classes, but the teachers of each subject did not let everyone go, and the homework was arranged in the competition, and the classroom was full of mourning.

the only ones who looked unmoved were ling song and wen yuanchu.

one does not have to be written.

one writes casually.

this week, wen yuanchu still gave ling song a make-up lesson every night, supervising him to do problems during the day.

the school persuaded and persuaded, but it did not make wen yuanchu change his mind and insisted on refusing to participate in the provincial team training.

in the end, the quota had to be ceded to someone else.

during this period, ma guosheng also called his parents.

answering the phone is wen's mother, after listening to what ma guosheng said, wen's mother smiled very politely and said: "our children have big ideas, we say we don't listen, he doesn't want to go, just forget it, the next time there is a chance to fight for it, thank you for the teacher's concern."

ma guosheng can only be counted.

parents have said so, and their teachers have something to say.

in the last self-study class before school, everyone was so excited that they didn't have the heart to study anymore.

the classroom was full of whisperers, notes, and sneaky games.

no matter how much homework there is, it is also going to be a holiday.

everyone was excited.

except for ling song.

whether he takes a vacation or not is not bad for him, and he has to face the sea of problems every day.

zhang yang turned back to him and whispered to him: "girl, tomorrow we will go out to play and eat together, will you go?" "what

to play?"

"maybe rollerblading."

ling song looked at wen yuanchu sideways.

wen yuanchu avoided his gaze: "if you want to go, go, rest tomorrow and the day of the mid-autumn festival, and the other six days of class." ling song was

suddenly overjoyed: "really? "

hmm."

zhang yang was a little speechless.

he didn't even know that his daughter had been eaten to death by wen yuanchu.

what a shame.

during the evening make-up class, ling song has been absent-minded, glancing at his mobile phone from time to time, showing that they are discussing where to go tomorrow in the group.

wen yuanchu knocked on the table, reminding him: "concentrate."

ling song's mind moved, and he asked smoothly, "wen yuanchu, aren't you going out these days?" is it stuffy at home every day?

wen yuanchu's hand holding the pen paused: "give you a make-up lesson."

"then there are two more days."

ling song: "or, will you come with me tomorrow?" anyway, one more of you is not much.

wen yuanchu hesitated and said, "they will be uncomfortable." "you

say flaunt them?" ling song didn't think so, "don't worry, they are all classmates, what is so uncomfortable."

...... good.

after the class sent away wen yuanchu, ling song looked at the mobile phone, the gang has not stopped after a night, saying that it is not interesting for them to play a few times, and they want to make an appointment with the girls.

one of them had a little girlfriend, a second class of liberal arts, and would bring four or five girls who had a good time with him.

wolves roared in the flock.

remembering that lin qiuyi was in the second class of liberal arts, ling song sent her a message.

ling song: are you going to rollerblading tomorrow? several girls in your class will go.

lin qiuyi: i was just about to tell you that i had made an appointment.

ling song: exactly, i called wen yuanchu too, tomorrow you dress up beautifully.

lin qiuyi: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lin qiuyi: prostrate on your knees.jpg