Chapter 13

forget it, play the piano to the cow.

he didn't bother to say anything more, buried his head in bitterness.

wen yuanchu flicked the corner of his lips, turned the words around his mouth, and swallowed back.

four or five boys came in the door and stopped as they passed their table.

a strange voice of yin and yang sounded overhead: "look who this is, ling song!" lao tzu has been looking for you for a long time, but i didn't expect to run into it here today.

wen yuanchu frowned and looked up at those people.

one by one, they were wearing the uniforms of the opposite vocational high school, and they came to find ling song in trouble.

ling song swallowed the beef in his mouth, drank two sips of milk tea, and spoke slowly: "who are you?" "you

boy is looking for a fight isn't it?!"

the leader of the forehead hair was dyed with a red hair sneer: ling song, who are you pretending to be with, you robbed lao tzu's girlfriend, lao tzu has to settle this account with you today!

ling song almost didn't squirt the milk tea out of his mouth.

wen yuanchu looked cold.

he stood up, half a head taller than the other.

"if you want to fight, go outside."

outside the mall.

wen yuanchu put down one at once, easily and effortlessly.

ling song still held the milk tea straw in his mouth and stood aside to watch the play.

red hair lay on the ground, wailing and cursing uncleanly in his mouth.

but bullying soft is afraid of hard, and only dares to scold ling song.

ling song was not happy to hear this, and went forward to kick the person: "diao min, curse again, curse you nine tribes."

wen yuanchu asked, "rob your girlfriend, what's going on?" the

red hair sighed: "lao tzu chased lin qiuyi for a year, she would have agreed, if it were not for ling song's grandson," she would now be lao tzu's girlfriend."

ling song: "..."

nonsense.

prince de they obviously said that he had been chasing wen yuanchu before, why did a girl with the surname lin appear again?

wen yuanchu's gaze moved over.

ling song was stunned, inexplicably weak-minded, what to see!

wen yuanchu opened his eyes again.

he coldly signaled to hongmao: "lin qiuyi's affairs have nothing to do with ling song, in the future, there will be less trouble for ling song, so let's go."

those few people knew that they could not beat him, so they got up, gritted their teeth and dropped the sentence "walk and see", and ran away in ashes.

ling song looked embarrassed and asked wen yuanchu, "do you know who that lin qiuyi he said was?"

wen yuanchu ignored him, turned around and left.

ling song quickly followed.

"you know you told me, i don't remember what happened, and it wouldn't be embarrassing to meet me next time."

afraid that wen yuanchu would misunderstand, he added another sentence: "i really don't remember what i said and did before."

wen yuanchu still ignored him.

what happened to this man?

when the traffic light crossed the road, wen yuanchu, who had been silent all the way, suddenly said: "you said before that you like me."

ling song was on his toes and almost fell.

wen yuanchu looked ahead, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said quietly, "you said it yourself."

...... but that's really not me.

ling song was dying of grief.

he felt he had to make it clear.

"i have lost my memory, i have forgotten everything in the past, you should not have heard of it, if you only give me a make-up lesson because of this, then it is still ,...... i'm also embarrassed to keep bothering you like this.

wen yuanchu did not buy it: "hearing is hearing, you can't be heard, you can't say it when you haven't heard it, you can't say it when you haven't said it, and you can't lose your memory."

ling song was even worse.

he couldn't refute it.

you can't say that the person is not him.

"so what do you really want?" i used to like it now don't you like it, can't i?

wen yuanchu looked at him, with some indescribable emotions in his eyes: "don't like it now?"

ling song blushed, "of course, i'm a man, why should i like another man?" so many beautiful little girls i put don't like, like you? i'm not wrong with that.

"you discriminate against homosexuals?"

ling song choked, "of course not, you don't talk nonsense." his

ancestors were gay.

the most prosperous emperor of the cheng dynasty married a male queen, and his descendants dared to discriminate against the old ancestors.

the red light on the sidewalk had turned green, and wen yuanchu dropped the next sentence: "let's go." returning to the

classroom and sitting down, ling song continued to do the exercises, picked up the pen and wrote two things, only to realize that he remembered something.

this person had been struggling with whether ling song liked him or not before, wasn't it that he didn't pay any attention to people at all, causing people to think of jumping into the lake?

what do you mean?!

he threw away his pen and glared at wen yuanchu breathlessly.

wen yuanchu was drinking water, his eyes were on him, and he slightly raised his eyebrows.

"wen yuanchu."

wen yuanchu put down the kettle, wiped the back of his hand over his chin, and looked at him.

ling song was stunned.

in my heart, this person raised his hand and threw his hands and feet at that... in the words of the people here, handsome.

no wonder the original ling song was fascinated by him.

sure enough, he was still too young and ignorant.

"you don't like me, do you care if i like you or not, is it related to you?"

wen yuanchu's gaze was more meaningful, and he did not answer the call.

ling songwu said to himself, "anyway, don't mention this matter again, i'm so embarrassed that i don't dare to talk to you, how do you mean to grin and ask for the exit."

wen yuanchu let out an "um" and rolled his eyes.

ling song was greatly relieved and continued to work on the question.

wen yuanchu absentmindedly flipped through the mobile phone hidden in his bag.

in a daze, he squeezed his hand and wrote down the memo.

on the eighth day of his return, he said he didn't like it.

unhappy.

chapter 8: too handsome

thursday.

in the morning, between classes, it is the turn of the second grade of high school to do exercises.

ling song stood in the middle of the line at a loss.