Chapter 8

he finished his two-ball ice cream and ordered another one.

his parents gave him a lot of pocket money, although he had no concept of money, whether it was in his previous life or in this life.

wen yuanchu came in the door and bought a glass of juice.

he stood in front of the store to drink, ling song biting the plastic spoon, hesitating, calling him: "do you want to sit?"

wen yuanchu came over and sat down opposite ling song.

...... does this man have to be invited? what's wrong?

ling song smiled at him, "thank you, the method you taught is quite effective, and my few courses should also be a little bit better."

wen yuanchu asked him, "what should i do after that?"

ling song replied casually, "teacher ma asked me to read the previous books first and learn them again." "do

you know how to learn?"

i'm not stupid.

well, he really doesn't know yet.

there's not even a way to get started.

where do you start again?

wen yuanchu said, "i will teach you."

ling song was stunned: "... zhang yang said, you didn't pay much attention to me before, how can you be so kind now?

wen yuanchu calmly explained: "you fall into the water, i have the responsibility, i teach you, you should." did

he really think that he had committed suicide for love and wanted to make amends?

ling song was speechless.

all right.

"thank you." ling song only thought that this was a polite remark, and did not go to his heart.

wen yuanchu nodded, "no."

wen yuanchu's eyes fell on the second ice cream he was about to eat, reminding him: "it's too ice, it's not good for the stomach, you eat less."

ling song was biased: "it's okay, it's okay, it's not bad to eat." it was

rare that his body was better than before, so he didn't want to be afraid.

wen yuanchu put up with it and didn't say anything more.

half an hour later, the ling family's car came and the rain stopped.

wen yuanchu rode away, his back in the sunset after the rain, as if plated with a soft halo, and gradually disappeared.

ling song sat in the car and thought, why don't you go back and tell his parents that he will learn that too?

friday afternoon.

monthly examination results came out one after another, and one test paper was sent back to the hands of students.

ling song glanced at the shocking scrolls that were only a few points, and turned them all over to cover them expressionlessly, only to see them.

zhang yang turned to him and asked, "girl, what is your total score?"

ling song ignored him.

he was a little angry, even if the other scores were low, how could the language be only in his early eighties?

if you make two mistakes in the multiple choice questions, the modern text will not get a few points.

fortunately, the composition is a full score, and the level of the examiner is not too bad.

he turned his head sideways and glanced at wen yuanchu's volume, except for chinese and english, which deducted some points, and the other doors were full scores.

is it so powerful?

by the way, before prince de seemed to have mentioned it, saying that this person was the first in the grade every time he took the exam.

"why are you doing so well?"

wen yuanchu raised his eyes.

ling song looked away.

forget it, when he didn't ask.

the squad leader came back from outside and shouted to ling song, "teacher ma is looking for you and asking you to go to his office."

ling song quickly got up and went out.

ma guosheng was reading the policy essay written by ling song for the third time.

the language paper was changed yesterday, and ling song's essay was copied by the grading teacher and circulated throughout the second-year language group.

ma guosheng did not dare to believe it until now, this was written by ling song.

and he still wrote in traditional chinese.

ling song knows a lot about simplified characters, but he is still used to using traditional characters when writing.

when ling song entered the door, ma guosheng asked him with a complicated look: "did you write this composition yourself?"

"yeah."

ma guosheng was speechless for a moment, how did he not find out that ling song had this ancient literary attainment before?

ling song was rarely modest: "the writing is not good, please ask the teacher for more guidance."

ma guosheng: "... it's pretty good. matthew

fu was different from before.

ling song thought to himself, the predecessor ma taifu was born in the yuan, the most arrogant and proud, where to see such a policy is actually not very brilliant.

ma guosheng also reminded him: "your language test is not bad, but the other subjects, really regressed too much, basically all of them are white papers, and if you keep like this after that, you may have to repeat the grade."

he was really convinced, ling song not only lost his memory, but perhaps because of the amnesia, he stimulated the potential of other faces, or how could this strategy be written?

however, the college entrance examination is not only a language test.

ling song opened his mouth, he was a great emperor, and it was not a shame to repeat the rank.

but that score, he was embarrassed to defend himself.

ma guosheng comforted him: "you have this situation, i will discuss with your parents, you first find a way to make up for the previous lessons, of course, it is best not to repeat the grade, you don't think too much, physical reasons, can not blame you." before

school ended, ling jie received a call from ma guosheng and came to the school.

ling song waited for his brother at the playground downstairs, bored and kicked the stones under his feet.

he heard the clatter of basketballs and looked up.

wen yuanchu played alone in the sunset.

this man has not left yet?

ling song looked at him for a while, wen yuanchu was tall and long-legged, his pitching posture was very beautiful, and his basketball level was quite good.

ling song was a little envious.

he also wanted to be as handsome as this man.

half an hour later, ling jie came downstairs and patted ling song on the shoulder: "let's go." the

brothers walked away side by side.

wen yuanchu stopped, watched their backs go away, and finally raised his hand and threw the ball into the basket.

sitting in the car, ling song took the initiative to ask ling jie: "brother, did teacher ma tell you about my monthly test results?"

ling jie nodded helplessly, "those topics really don't know anything at all?" how did you hand over the white paper?