Chapter 15

A black T's orthopedic figure leaps high in front of the basket, posing beautifully and accurately to throw the ball into the basket.

Screams and shouts were everywhere.

Zhang Yang blew a whistle.

Prince De leaned over to Ling Song's ear: Boss, no wonder you chased after him before, this is also too handsome, I have to be moved.

Ling Song: "..."

Sent to you."

With Wen Yuanchu present, their team quickly caught up with the previously trailing score, and after the rebound, it completely suppressed the other team.

Wen Yuanchu pitched one after another, almost back to the basket.

Everyone knew he was great, but they didn't expect him to be so powerful.

Even the physical education teacher was a little surprised, and watched the students play with great interest, which was very gratifying.

Ling Song stared silently at the person who was making a splash on the field.

I have to admit that this man is really handsome.

Much more handsome than the fierce regent.

Before the end of the class, Wen Yuanchu's team was more than twenty points ahead of the other team.

Jiang Yiming hadn't scored a goal since he played, and his face was getting more and more smelly.

when the bell rang, he viciously threw the ball out of his hand.

the ball deflected a bit and hit wen yuanchu next to his teammate.

wen yuanchu reacted extremely quickly and raised his arm to block it.

the basketball slammed into his arm and rolled to the ground.

he coldly raised his eyes and looked at jiang yiming.

jiang yiming was a little weak-hearted, did not dare to look at him, and removed his eyes.

ling song ran over, glanced at wen yuanchu's smashed arm, and stopped jiang yiming, who was preparing to leave: "you, deliberately." jiang yiming

changed his face at the moment: "what nonsense are you talking about!" i passed the ball, he went to pick it up himself, got hit in the arm, what the was going on with me?!

"i saw, you just meant it, the louder you get, the more you feel."

zhang yang followed them over to help: "that is, we have all seen it, don't you just hate that wen yuanchu came on the field to steal your limelight, deliberately passing the ball, just want to hit him." jiang yiming

sneered, "do you have any evidence?" there is no evidence less in this fart.

ling song ran to pick up the basketball that had rolled down the side of the playground and shouted at wang zide: "little dezi catches the ball." the

little prince raised his arm and jumped up.

ling song slammed the ball towards jiang yiming's shoulder.

jiang yiming was confronting zhang yang, completely unaware, and was really hit by this.

"i'm fucking fucking you!"

when he reacted, his face turned green, and he raised his fist to fight ling song, but was stopped by wen yuanchu and forcefully clasped his wrist.

jiang yiming was tall and strong, but in wen yuanchu's hands, he couldn't get a little cheap, and he was completely unable to move when he held it.

"you fucking let go!"

wen yuanchu stared at him coldly: "if you don't want to be invited to parents, just get away." the

two men froze.

the physical education teacher came over and stopped them with a headache: "let go, make a fuss, go to class immediately, hurry back to the classroom." jiang yiming was

not convinced: "ling song he deliberately hit me with a basketball!" ling song looked

innocent: "i have, i threw the ball to wang zide, i wanted him to help the teacher put the ball away, but i am a rookie, you said it yourself, i accidentally threw it off." ling

song did mean it.

but it was clear that jiang yiming was looking for something first, and everyone looked at it.

the physical education teacher didn't bother to say, "go back, and then i'll go to your homeroom teacher." the flesh on jiang yiming's

face trembled, and he reluctantly stared at ling song twice, shaking off wen yuanchu's hand and leaving.

the others scattered.

ling song returned the school uniform to wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu thanked him.

seeing a piece of dark green on his arm, ling song's brain twitched for a moment and he poked it twice.

wen yuanchu looked at him silently.

reacting to what stupid things he had done, ling song laughed and snorted.

hurry up and run.

the last lesson was self-study, which for ling song was the same as the struggle with the mountain and the sea.

after writing for ten minutes, his eyelids began to fight, and he quickly fell on his desk and slept.

wen yuanchu did not call him.

staring at the side of his sleeping face for a while, his gaze fell on the knuckles of his fingers that he had unconsciously rested on the edge of the table.

he carefully reached over, his fingertips touching ling song's lightly.

chapter 9: ghost stories

after school.

as soon as the bell rang, ling song woke up immediately, picked up his school bag and was about to run, but was stopped by wen yuanchu.

"go buy some workbooks."

ling song collapsed his face: "buy again?

it's only been a few days, how many exercise books did this person let him buy?

he will not be able to finish writing for the rest of his life.

wen yuanchu did not give him the opportunity to refuse: "let's go." in

the bookstore opposite the school, wen yuanchu carefully selected the junior high school math tutorial book.

ling song was absent-minded and dangled around, and in addition to teaching and counseling books, there were many miscellaneous books in the bookstore.

in the innermost shelf in the corner, he found a copy of the secret history of dacheng.

is there such a thing?

curious, ling song casually opened it.

the so-called secret history is some unreliable folk history, gossip about the private affairs of the emperors of the past, especially the story of his old ancestor who married a male queen.

although he had heard of these wild histories in the past, it was always different from the perspective of modern people, and the bold words did not have any evasion and scruples, which was very interesting.

he flipped to the back and found that he, the fallen monarch who had only sat on the dragon chair for five years, was also on the list.

five minutes later.

ling song closed the book expressionlessly and tucked it back into the bookshelf.

this original author named white mustard must have had a brain bag, and he was not ashamed to say that he had a leg with the regent?

what daytime court rivalry, night dragon bed upside down phoenix, all special is nonsense!