Chapter 2

ling jie also comforted ling jie: "the doctors have said that it is temporary, mom, don't worry too much, it's all right." the

sister-in-law smiled and groaned and gave ling song a dish to let him eat more, saying that he was sick for such a time, and his small face had lost a circle of weight, and he was almost gone.

the little nephew threw the eggs he didn't want to eat into his bowl and grimaced at him: "uncle is a fool, and only a fool will fall into the water."

ling song lowered his head, not telling them to see his slightly reddened eyes.

after returning to the room, ling song continued to read the history books he had not finished reading last night.

ling jie came up to remind him: "tomorrow monday, you have to go back to school, remember to pack your school bag."

ling song blinked blankly and went to school... do you study?

seeing his sluggish look, ling jie smiled and asked him, "i really don't remember anything?" wouldn't it be because i didn't want to go to school and say so deliberately?

ling song calmly replied, "i really don't remember."

"okay, don't you remember going to school tomorrow?"

after ling jie left, ling song finally realized that he was now, he was a student, and he had to study.

it was not difficult to study, and when he became emperor in his previous life, he had to study with the eunuchs every day.

but what are the students here learning?

pour out all the books in the bag, and ling song picked them up one by one and looked at them.

finally, his eyes straightened, he sat on the ground, and began to think about the real history of him now, is it useful to confess his true history to others?

or forget it...

the wind outside the window blew the curtains brushing, ling song returned to god, wiped his face, and got up to close the window.

he'd seen his mother close this, tried it, and it was pretty easy.

inadvertently, i looked up and noticed that someone was sitting at a desk in the second-floor room of the opposite building, reading a book.

far away, there was only one side face, and it was not very clear to see.

with a twinkle in his eye, ling song quickly closed the window and closed the curtains.

he patted his chest, horrified.

i almost thought i saw that person.

bah! the bones buried in the ground of the man were only afraid of turning into slag!

early monday morning.

ling jie drives ling song and his son to school.

ling song is seventeen years old, in his second year of high school, and his nephew is ten years old, reading primary four.

their school was just one street apart.

ling songduan sat in the car, he always felt that such a thing was very magical, no horse could run on his own, and ran fast, making him excited as soon as he sat up.

although he did not dare to show too obviously.

he was dressed in a neat gray and blue school uniform, and his hair was short but not ear-catching.

before going out, he looked at the clear and frightening mirror for half a day, and his appearance was exactly the same as before, that is, this dress...

ugly is ugly.

people here are like this anyway.

at least convenient.

when the car started, someone came out of the yard next door and sped past them on a two-wheeled car.

ling song only saw a distant back of the other party.

the man was wearing the same school uniform as him, and was blown back by the wind.

spirit.

ling song thought to himself, he will have to try that one when he has a chance in the future.

after sending his little nephew to ling song's school, ling jie accompanied him in and went to see his class teacher.

a few days ago, ling song fell into the back lake of the school, fortunately saved in time, and there was no major problem with his body after being sent to the hospital.

but he lost his memory.

even the doctor could not say why, only let the family pay more attention and observe closely.

ling jie told ling song about the situation and his class teacher ma guosheng, and the class teacher had a very good attitude, and kept saying that he would look at ling song more to reassure their parents.

people are in school, parents do not pursue the responsibility of the school at all, he is embarrassed as a class teacher.

even if ling song was a troublesome student, he didn't care.

ling song was staring at his class teacher in a daze.

horses, matthews...?

matthew fu, who had raised his face in his ear every day in his previous life, and who had robbed him of the power of the regent, became his class teacher in this life?

his gaze fell on the class teacher's oily head, silent.

in his previous life, tai fu had often worried about his precarious hair, but in this life, he was afraid that it would still be like this...

after ling jie left, ma guosheng carefully asked ling song about his situation, ling song wandered the sky, and when he asked three questions, he didn't know, ma guosheng couldn't do anything with him, he could only count.

the class bell rang, and he led ling song back to the classroom.

ling song had not come to school for a week, and as soon as he walked in the door, many classmates cast their eyes at him.

but because of the class teacher who came in with him, no one dared to say a word, and they all picked up the books.

ma guosheng patted ling song's shoulder and reminded him: "your seat is over there, go and sit down."

ling song walked to the end of the leftmost row of the classroom, where there was the only vacant seat in the class.

his tablemate bowed his head slightly, hanging his eyes, and his supported arms covered half of his face, as if he were dozing off.

an inexplicable sense of strangeness surged into his heart, ling song's heart dao teachers all came, and this person did not react at all?

it's ridiculous.

as he approached, the man slowly raised his eyes, and the cold eyes that were the same as in ling song's nightmare looked at him.

ling song stopped, and his heart suddenly lifted to his throat.

when the reaction came, he had turned around and pulled out his leg to run.

ma guosheng on the podium frowned and asked, "ling song, what do you do?" don't hurry to sit down yet.

ling song broke out in a cold sweat, frozen in place, not going, not staying.

...... live, live to see the devil.

chapter 2 it was too hard

after a full half a minute of

rubbing, ling song had to walk back to his seat, sit down tremblingly, lean to the right side, and try to stay as far away as possible from the one next to him.

he could sense the other's gaze at him, but he didn't dare to look back, only staring at the blackboard in front of him.