Chapter 29

ling song's learning progress is very fast, the eighth grade math has been almost finished, english can also speak a few basic conversations, wen yuanchu plans to wait for this monthly exam, then give him another course.

although i did not finish junior high school mathematics in one month, this speed has been called a teachable child.

in order to reward ling song, wen yuanchu gave him a bicycle.

it's not as cool as wen yuanchu's mountain bikes, but it's also pretty good.

he said that when the monthly exam was over, he must have been taught to ride this car.

ling song was very pleased.

i deeply felt that wen yuanchu was indeed a good person.

the day before the monthly examination, ma guosheng said at the class meeting about the registration for the sports meeting and encouraged everyone to participate enthusiastically.

ling song was eager to try it and asked wen yuanchu, "what project do you report?"

without waiting for wen yuanchu to answer, he said in his own words: "you play basketball so well, this must be participated, with you in our class can definitely take the first place, what about the rest?" your legs are so long, running high jump and long jump is definitely not a problem, or you simply report it, right?

wen yuanchu did not say a word.

he had never been interested in participating in these things before, unless the teacher had to call him up.

but being stared at by ling song's smiling eyes, he couldn't say no.

"okay."

ling song shook his head, he also wanted to sign up.

wen yuanchu reminded him: "don't report too difficult projects, it's very tired."

ling song didn't care about this, and finally he made a tick on the five-kilometer running event.

he had to show the girls his masculinity!

wen yuanchu was speechless: "you must report this?"

ling song nodded, "that's it." "have

you run before?"

the little emperor was not diligent on all fours, and the grain was not divided, and in the past, he did not say that he was allowed to run, and he had to take a car when he went out.

he probably didn't know what the concept of five thousand meters was.

ling song waved his hand heroically, "that's it."

wen yuanchu did not persuade again, and silently also ticked the five-kilometer event.

jiang yiming, a sports committee member, went to the table to receive the registration form.

walking over to them, he picked up ling song's form and looked at it, and sneered: "as far as your thin arms and legs are concerned, why don't you report five thousand meters?"

ling song didn't bother to pay attention to him.

this man has always been yin and yang, and he belonged to the kind of people who were going to be dragged down and killed by the staff four hundred years ago, and they were not qualified to be given charity by him.

ling song's attitude probably annoyed jiang yiming a little.

he put up with it and picked up wen yuanchu's registration form again.

a person can only report three individual projects and one collective project, and wen yuanchu is full.

jiang yiming's face was even more ugly: "wen yuanchu, last year, it wasn't teacher ma who asked for three or four pleases, were you willing to sign up?" why is it so positive this year, all reported?

wen yuanchu also ignored him, and lowered his head to help ling song correct the exercises he had just completed.

jiang yiming found himself bored, took a hard look at them both, and left breathlessly.

ling song approached wen yuanchu's side and whispered, "that jiang yiming, does he have a vendetta against you?" how do i feel that he has been targeting you? even he targeted me?

wen yuanchu did not explain: "whatever he says and does, you don't pay attention to him."

...... there are quirks.

between classes, taking advantage of wen yuanchu's call to leave by the teacher, ling song reached out and poked zhang yang's back.

"do you know that jiang yiming had a holiday with wen yuanchu?" why did he always get weird in front of wen yuanchu?

zhang yang smiled dryly: "wen yuanchu didn't tell you himself?" "no

."

zhang yang suppressed his voice: "jiang yiming is a school that entrusts the relationship into, there is a few money in the family, and it is overbearing in the school, probably because the girls who are not accustomed to wen yuanchu's handsome and good grades are liked, and they want to destroy his prestige, before there was a time when he took people to block him outside the school, and as a result, a group of people was laid down by him."

...... is there such a thing?

however, last time wen yuanchu put down the red hair and the three of them alone, he didn't waste any strength.

"and i heard that jiang yiming likes yao nana of the third class, that girl and wen yuanchu are quite close, you used to say every day that people girls don't look as good as you, wen yuanchu is blind."

ling song: "..."

aren't you just saying hello?"

zhang yang had to say again, yu guang saw wen yuanchu returning from the back door of the classroom, and quickly closed his mouth and turned back.

ling song's mind could not come back.

who is yao nana? why never heard wen yuanchu mention it?

this man looks stuffy, and he has a lot of love debts.

tut.

after that, it was another two days of monthly examinations.

before entering the examination room, wen yuanchu reminded ling song: "don't write a policy essay anymore, try to write according to the standard argumentative essay format, you can quote more scriptures, write math and english if you can understand it, you can get a little score, don't be too stressed."

"you seem to be a little more nervous than i am."

ling song looked at him and smiled: "yuan chu's father is assured, he will not let you lose face, this time it will definitely be in double digits."

wen yuanchu nodded, "come on."

ling song walked into the examination room in a relaxed mood.

because the total score of the last monthly exam did not exceed 100, he was in the last exam room this time, and the position was in the bottom.

as soon as he sat down, someone turned his head and grinned at him, "are you ling song?"

ling song raised his eyes, and in front of him was a boy who looked quite iconic, staring at him with a smile and groaning.

"which one are you?"

"my name is sharon star, the eighth class, you can remember my name."

"i don't remember."

ling song threw out these three words and lowered his head to sharpen his pencil.

is it an individual who wants to remember a name? be all abroad.

the corner of the other party's lips rose even higher: "ling song you are very interesting, i am very interested in you, can i chase you?"

ling song frowned, "me, man."

"i know, i didn't make you a woman."

"stay away from me, and i'll tell the teacher if you say this again."