Chapter 36

there are basketball preliminaries in the afternoon.

ling song repeated the old technique, and then went to the secretary of the regiment branch to ask for a pass, and followed him to the infield to watch.

when warming up, jiang yiming reminded wen yuanchu with a cold face: "basketball games are not won by relying on one person to get the limelight, you need teamwork, you have not participated in a previous training, if you can't integrate into the field for a while, trouble take the initiative to quit the substitution."

wen yuanchu ignored him.

ling song helped on the side: "you take care of yourself, who doesn't know that you are the most popular." jiang yiming's

face was even more yin.

before he could argue with ling song, the referee teacher was already urging the teams on both sides to play.

jiang yiming rampaged all the way, small movements continued, grabbed the ball and delayed passing teammates, insisting on shooting himself.

but because of being too impatient, the shooting rate is far less than usual when training.

once again, the ball was buckled by a block by the opposing player, and jiang yiming's anger was even greater, and he cursed and grinned in his mouth.

the other party is also not vegetarian, and opens his mouth to return to it.

the two of you quarreled one sentence at a time, and the more noisy the more they became, the more they pushed and shoved, and they were about to move, and the referee teacher quickly blew a whistle to stop them.

wen yuanchu walked over and raised his chin to jiang yiming expressionlessly: "you go down and change someone else."

"by what?! i'm captain!

"teacher ma said."

ma guosheng did not know when he appeared in the outside game, frowning, and seemed to be very dissatisfied with the students in his class who almost got into a fight.

ling song gathered around him, chattering and telling jiang yiming.

jiang yiming clenched his fists hard and gasped for breath with a gloomy face.

wen yuanchu once again coldly signaled to him: "go down, change people." jiang yiming

slammed the ball to the ground.

the level of the newly replaced teammates is not as good as jiang yiming, but they play well with others, and their team finally went smoothly, quickly widened the score, and kept pressing the other side to the end.

unsurprisingly won.

as soon as the whistle sounded, ling song rushed up to deliver water to wen yuanchu for the first time.

while giving him a pat on the back, he was touting him in a frenzy.

wen yuanchu grabbed his hand: "no need." remind

him again: "you watch the game, watch the game, don't always make small moves." "you

said jiang yiming?" ling song didn't think so, "i'll sue him for what's wrong, i'm still afraid of him?" "

except for the prince regent, no one is ashamed!"

wen yuanchu put up with it and didn't say more.

they left the infield, not in a hurry to go back to the stands, and went to the cold drink shop outside to buy ice soda to drink.

ling song clutched the straw and squatted outside the cold drink shop to tease the wild cat that came out of nowhere.

a sympathetic voice sounded above his head: "ling song, are you very proud?"

ling song lifted his eyelids.

sure enough, it was jiang yiming.

ling song threw out the sentence "i don't know what you are talking about" and continued to tease the cat.

jiang yiming scolded, "you fucking didn't wean, did you?" suing the teacher like a schoolboy? are you interested?

ling song stood up with a lazy waist and put the soda bottle in the box next to him: "don't drink it, your saliva has squirted in." "

neurosis!"

jiang yiming raised his fist and wanted to smash people, wen yuanchu had already paid the bill and came out of the store, and stepped forward to block in front of ling song: "roll." jiang yiming

sneered, "wen yuanchu, what do you want to do with ling song like a chicken cub?" i really didn't see that you were so attached to ling song's grandson.

wen yuanchu still said that word: "roll." his

attitude completely angered jiang yiming.

jiang yiming took a vicious bite, "what do you think you are?" disgusting people's dead guys, do your parents know that you two men?

ling song pushed wen yuanchu away, stepped forward, and blushed angrily: "who do you say is the dead guy?!"

he knew this word, the other day he secretly went to school to post it, and saw some girls teasing him and wen yuanchu like this.

but the joke nature of ridicule is not the same as jiang yiming's malicious insults.

things can be eaten indiscriminately, but words cannot be spoken indiscriminately.

wen yuanchu is a dead guy, people obviously have girls who like it!

jiang yiming said in a strange tone: "whoever looks like he has been poked in the foot is saying who is dead, ji, yankee!" jiang yiming

, the more he took care of him, the more energetic he became.

wen yuanchu didn't want to waste his tongue with him here, pulling over the breathless ling song: "let's go." jiang yiming

still did not understand the hatred and continued to chase after it and scolded: "what to run? is your heart weak? am i right? you two are stinky dead guys!

ling song forcefully shook off wen yuanchu's hand and turned around and punched jiang yiming's face.

chapter 20: not me

jiang yiming was smashed by ling song's punch and screamed.

"lao tzu fought with you for ——!"

wen yuanchu moved extremely fast to block the fist he swung over.

an over-the-shoulder fall, crushing the person to the ground.

buckle one of his arms behind him and press your knees against the back of his shoulders.

jiang yiming was suppressed to the point of being unable to move, blushing and neck thick, struggling in vain like a dead fish.

ling song crouched down in front of him and slapped his face like a dog.

"sample, do you still want to fight?"

jiang yiming opened his mouth to bite him, and ling song moved very quickly to avoid it.

full of disgust.

gave him another punch.

jiang yiming scolded loudly, and all the ugly words jumped out.

he scolded, and ling song slapped him.

finally this stupid big man howled.

"uh-huh-"

ling song: "..."

wen yuanchu frowned, just wanted to say something, and a middle-aged male voice came from behind him: "you guys! what to do! no fights! hurry up and let me go!

ling song looked up, and it was a coincidence that the school director came...