Chapter 20

the wind whistled in his ears, and ling song subconsciously closed his eyes and slowly opened them again.

he wrapped his arms around wen yuanchu's waist, and his face was almost pressed against his back.

"can't you ride slower?"

wen yuanchu ignored him.

half an hour later.

the car was parked one street away from the seaside night market.

ling song jumped out of the car, rubbing his sore ass and glaring at wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu locked the car, raised his hand and patted his waist: "let's go." it was

more than eight o'clock in the evening.

it is the seaside night market in haicheng that is at its most lively.

it was just autumn, the weather was still very hot, and the night market was full of people who came to eat supper.

all kinds of scents wafted all the way.

wen yuanchu led ling song to one of the most famous barbecue stalls.

ling song sat down, and when wen yuanchu ordered, he rested his chin on the table and sighed: "the life of the people here is more comfortable than that of the emperor."

wen yuanchu looked at him: "sit up, dirty."

ling song sat up straight in silence.

...... can this man learn less about the dead ghost regent?

only in the afternoon did he praise him for coming.

the barbecue was quickly served, and ling song picked up his mobile phone and took a photo, which was sent into the fox friend group.

no one had paid any attention to him before, and now they jumped out to accuse him of poisoning late at night.

ling song replied triumphantly: wen yuanchu invited me to eat.

others: it turned out to be xiu en'ai, disturbed.

ling song didn't bother to talk to this group of gibberish people, pressed the black phone screen, rolled up his sleeves, and feasted.

a sip of barbecue and a sip of coke, happy and refreshing.

wen yuanchu handed him tissues.

"is it delicious?"

ling song gave a thumbs up: "delicious!

he smiled wide-eyed.

under the lights of the downtown, the smiling face is full of life.

wen yuanchu took a sip of lemon tea and suppressed the emotions that were spreading in his heart.

after supper, ling song said that he wanted to go to the beach to see.

they walked down the beach by the sea.

ling song stepped off his shoes and stepped on the soft sand, feeling very amused.

wen yuanchu stood by and looked at him.

ling song raised his eyes and looked at shangwen yuanchu with a stunned look in his eyes.

he rushed to wen yuanchu's side: "hey, wen yuanchu."

wen yuanchu still looked at him silently.

"why don't you like to talk and communicate with people?"

"aren't you stuffy like this?"

"teacher ma said that your personality is too withdrawn and unsociable."

wen yuanchu: "i said less to you?"

...... except for me.

wen yuanchu lowered his voice: "with other people, there is nothing to say." "why

?"

"there is no common topic."

...... ming ming and you often do not speculate for more than half a sentence.

ling song thought for a moment and said, "i used to know someone who looked a lot like you. wen yuanchu listened

quietly to him.

"that person is also very powerful, he can do everything, and his skills are particularly great."

"but i hate him."

"he's particularly fierce, more stuffy than you, and he has a vendetta against me."

...... in fact, at the beginning, i still admired him. in the

last sentence, ling song's voice gradually lowered, hidden in the sound of the rolling waves of decay, indistinguishable.

wen yuanchu's throat rolled.

"is it really that annoying?"

ling song nodded and shook his head.

"forget it, what does it mean to say this?"

for four hundred years, the ashes of the dead ghosts had turned into slag.

"anyway, i won't see you again."

"never see you again."

wen yuanchu's lips fluttered, and he didn't say anything after all.

they sat down on a reef by the sea.

ling song sat cross-legged and straight, holding the milk tea that wen yuanchu had just bought.

he likes to drink this more than coke.

clutching the straw, he looked up several times at the people around him.

wen yuanchu looked at the dark and boundless sea in front of him, holding a can of beer in his hand and taking a sip from time to time.

there seemed to be many complex emotions in the look that ling song couldn't understand.

ling song was inexplicably uncomfortable.

he bumped wen yuanchu's arm: "what are you thinking?" quiet

for a while, wen yuanchu said, "a person."

"a man?"

"hmm."

"who?"

isn't this look lovesickness?

lin qiuyi is not a little drama gone?

"a... people who always make me feel uncomfortable and feel wrong about what i do.

ling song did not understand: "why?

"i don't know, what i thought was doing seemed wrong to him."

wen yuanchu's eyes darkened: "he doesn't believe me at all."

ling song sighed, "this is your problem, who told you to be so stuffy, your mouth doesn't have to donate." "well

," wen yuanchu nodded, "i changed."

ling song still wanted to gossip.

he grinned and leaned closer and asked, "hey, the person you're talking about is actually the person you like, right?" which girl has such a big face that can make your heart and mind worry about it?

wen yuanchu's eyes turned to him and stopped.

ling song's heart skipped a beat.

"what are you doing staring at me?"

"look how handsome you are." wen yuanchu threw out these words expressionlessly and looked away.

ling song choked.

why learn him to speak?

isn't it funny that you're saying this in a serious way?

"tell me, which girl is it, do i know?"

wen yuanchu asked, "why do you want to know?" "curious

?"

if it is more beautiful than lin qiuyi, then forget it.

if it is not as good as lin qiuyi, it is that this person's eyes are not good.