Chapter 11

insulting sven.

he calmly replied: "boldly diaomin, the imperial front mouth out of the wild words, damned."

...... you're sick, right?

ling song didn't pay any more attention.

wen yuanchu, who was reading a book, suddenly spoke up: "only primary school students fight the glory of the king."

ling song choked, "i just like it, can't i?" who said that only elementary school students can play? "the

person who scolds you is most likely a primary school student, maybe even younger than chao chao."

ling song choked directly.

"unload the game, if you want to play the game, at least wait until the results return to the previous level."

ling song was reluctant, but was stared at by wen yuanchu's eyes, he instigated again, the mobile phone was taken by wen yuanchu, and only symbolically resisted, and did not dare to create more times.

obviously, this person is not the regent, but this subconscious reaction is really deeply rooted.

ling song was secretly distressed, and deeply felt that this would not work.

wen yuanchu didn't know that he was thinking about some of these things.

help him delete the glory of the king, click on his wechat, and then take out his mobile phone and add the number.

he asked ling song: "will wechat be used?"

ling song "oh" a sound: "my mother taught, simple."

"in the future, don't use voice input, just use the pinyin keyboard."

ling song chose to shut up.

wen yuanchu returned the phone to him.

ling song glanced at it, this person's wechat head was a piece of ginkgo biloba leaf, and the golden brilliance was very gratifying.

speaking of which, in the courtyard of the xingqing palace, he also planted a ginkgo biloba plant by himself.

i don't know if the tree is still there.

even if it has not been cut down by future generations, it should have been handed over to the state now, right?

...... it would be nice to have a chance to see it again in the future.

ling song was thinking wildly, and his mind ran away again.

wen yuanchu looked at his watch and reminded him: "let's continue the class." ling song returned

to god and absent-mindedly picked up the pen.

at noon, wen yuanchu stayed at ling's house for dinner.

at the dinner table, ling mu asked him how ling song was studying and whether he needed to repeat the grade.

wen yuanchu took a look at ling song and said, "ling song is very smart, all the knowledge points will be learned once, spend more thought, before the third year of high school should be able to catch up, i will also say to teacher ma tomorrow, you can rest assured."

the ling family breathed a sigh of relief.

ling song bowed his head and grilled rice.

the man boasted of his cleverness in the face of the prince regent,...... blame it.

he didn't have a word of good in his mouth before, only that he was weak, stupid, and incompetent.

in contrast, wen yuanchu was really a good person.