Chapter 33

ling song's mind ran away again.

lived with him for nineteen years.

what exactly does this sentence mean? why did wen yuanchu tell him this?

alas.

don't understand, don't understand.

he was originally sure that wen yuanchu would not look at him, but now he was suddenly a little uncertain.

not that he is narcissistic.

wen yuanchu's so stuffy personality is indeed quite enthusiastic about him, which is different from others.

will wen yuanchu really like him?

just thinking about this possibility, he felt that his scalp was tingling, inexplicably and inexplicably dark.

it's a contradiction to be human.

ling song's squealing gaze drifted to wen yuanchu's face again.

this guy is actually really good-looking...

in his previous life, he had felt that the prince regent was good-looking, and he was the only one who admitted to being better-looking than himself.

but the prince regent was too fierce.

although wen yuanchu was also cold most of the time, he was much better than the regent.

the same face, growing on wen yuanchu's body, looked much more pleasing to the eye.

wen yuanchu raised his eyes.

the sight collided, and ling song quickly withdrew.

wen yuanchu: "what are you thinking?"

"nothing, don't think about anything, don't worry about it." ling song is a serious book.

"you have."

"what's that?" ling song raised his voice, "you think too much!" wen yuanchu debunked him: "the

louder the voice, the more weak your heart, you said it yourself."

is

there one?

it seems that there is, he has said this before about jiang yiming.

but ling song refused to admit: "i don't remember.

wen yuanchu did not say anything more, and casually asked him to do it on the manuscript paper.

the topic is particularly difficult.

ling song glared at him.

wen yuanchu calmly looked back.

after a few seconds of stalemate, ling song lost the battle first and reluctantly took over the topic.

ten minutes later.

ling song looked at wen yuanchu with a bitter and vengeful face: "father yuanchu, i was wrong.

wen yuanchu picked up the pen, brushed a few strokes to write down the solution ideas, and quickly explained it to him.

ling song was even more depressed after listening: "this is also too difficult." "it's

a math problem in high school, and you're not going to do it normally."

ling song: "..."

wen yuanchu put down his pen and looked squarely at ling song: "you don't need to be stressed about what you said earlier."

ling song was stunned: "... what the?

"i said it casually, i didn't mean anything else."

"oh—"