Chapter 51

ling jie hesitated again and again, and more words were not spoken.

whether you manage people is cheerful or not, his parents don't care about this.

ling song was only very happy when his brother agreed.

jump up and down the stairs.

ling jie said to his wife very worriedly, "i think xiao song is a little abnormal.

...... hopefully, he thinks too much.

after dinner, before wen yuanchu came over, ling song received a wechat message from xia langxing.

sharon star: brother this time took the exam two hundred and two, higher than you, right?

ling song: i am two hundred and five.

sharon star: ...

sharon: you, uh, forget it.

sharon star: come out and play? internet cafes are lined up.

ling song: no, i want to learn.

ling song did not reply again.

he was not a person who particularly loved to learn, and in the previous life, matthew fu had broken his heart for this, and in this life he was purely staring at wen yuanchu.

but instead of playing games with a fool, he still likes to follow wen yuanchu to study.

when wen yuan first came over, ling song had just put away his mobile phone.

he smiled at wen yuanchu: "my brother promised to let me take your car to and from school later."

wen yuanchu nodded, "well, i'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

ling song: "mo mo da."

wen yuanchu calmly sat down and opened the book.

the heart is full of flowers, but the face is not half revealed.

early the next morning.

after the morning run, they went back to their homes to eat breakfast, and wen yuanchu rode to the door of ling's house and waited for ling song to pack up his school bag and go out.

ling jie was driving out, passing by wen yuanchu's side, falling out of the car window and shouting at him.

wen yuanchu greeted him.

ling jie asked him, "yuan chu, aren't you tired of riding xiao song on a car to and from school?" did he ask you? he just has a lot of things, think of a play is a show, you ignore him.

wen yuanchu replied: "i told him, exercise, nothing, will not get tired." ling jie was

speechless,...... never mind.

when ling jie drove away, ling song came out of it with a grind.

he jumped into wen yuanchu's car and hugged his waist with a smile: "let's go yuanchu daddy."

wen yuanchu dropped the sentence "sit well" and rode out violently.

the morning air is fresh, a little cold, but not stuffy.

sit on your bike and weave through the traffic, leaving the cars that are stuck in long lines far behind.

ling song felt that it was very happy.

he should have followed wen yuanchu to and from school earlier.

when they were about to arrive at school, they met a classmate of the same class who often played with ling song on the road, and also rode a bicycle, carrying the girlfriend of the liberal arts class in the back of the car.

the girls saw them first and waved their hands to greet them.

"ling song and wen yuanchu, you also went to school together?"

ling song looked at them both, then at himself and wen yuanchu.

...... suddenly i felt a little weird.

wen yuanchu rode forward, and the boy also saw them and teased ling song: "is the girl sitting on a special seat?" finally got what i wanted, congratulations.

ling song was a little embarrassed.

hadn't he thought about wen yuanchu's back seat before?

...... you don't talk to no one when you're dumb.

the girl laughed in the back.

ling song blinked his eyes to see her excited expression, and inexplicably remembered the id of those crying and shouting that their mothers called out to him in tieba, a cold chill.

wen yuanchu sped up and threw the two away.

at the entrance of the school, the director of teaching was personally on the battlefield and was raiding to check the students' discipline.

those who are not wearing a school uniform are not allowed to enter the door.

boys with hair over their ears and girls wearing shawls are not allowed to enter the door.

those who still have an early snack box in their hands are not allowed to enter the door.

......

......

oh, male and female students who are too close to each other are not allowed to enter the door!

seeing the two bicycles parked at the school gate one after the other, the director of education stepped forward and was very unhappy to signal the girl and ling song to get off.

"what's going on with you? how many times have you said that you are not allowed to fall in love early, and you are all as if school discipline does not exist, right?

"you, you, a few of you, all of you, ask my parents to come."

"stand here for me and wait for your parents to come."

the girl got out of the car and whispered, "i'll just sit in his car, how can i be in love?" we didn't do anything else.

ling song quickly reminded the teaching director: "teacher zhang and teacher zhang, we, me and wen yuanchu, we are both men." the

director of teaching jumped violently, first reprimanding the girl: "you still dare to argue that you are not in love, i just saw it, you put your arms around his waist, sticking to him, men and women can't stand kissing, you two are not in love, what are you two doing?" without waiting for the

girl to say it again, he taught ling song and wen yuanchu again: "and you two, the two boys are greasy and crooked like, don't think i don't understand anything, you little young, boys and boys can also fall in love!"

ling song: "..."

you are really fashionable.

but he and wen yuanchu were really innocent.

why doesn't anyone believe it?

wen yuanchu calmly explained: "teacher zhang, you misunderstood, ling song and i are just classmates with a relatively good relationship, because the family is neighbors, it is convenient to go to and from school together, we are not in love, really not."

ling song quickly nodded in agreement, "really not, i swear." the

director of instruction's suspicious gaze went back and forth between them.

it was really not that he was suspicious, and there was nothing to eat and support the two boys.

he has been a teacher for thirty years and a teaching director for eighteen years, and he has seen more than ten million students, and he has already cultivated a pair of fire eyes and golden eyes.

whether there was any ambiguity between the two students, he could almost see at a glance.

he dared to vouch for what little hair he had left, and that the relationship between the two boys in front of him was not normal.

but both ling song and wen yuanchu were very calm and refused to admit it.