Chapter 42

the director of education was very angry and asked ma guosheng to immediately call his parents.

ling jie hurried to the school half an hour later.

after listening to the cause of ma guosheng's story, he asked ling song, "what did that classmate scold you?"

seeing his brother, ling song was a little embarrassed in the end, and muttered quietly: "he scolded me and wen yuanchu as dead guys, wen yuanchu was not, and neither was i."

ling jie: "..."

ling jie pressed his shoulder, smiled kindly with the director of teaching, and said, "xiao song has a bit of a twisted temperament, i will persuade him, this matter is indeed wrong with him, should not say those words on the stage."

"but the teacher you also know, he has not fully recovered after falling into the water before, learning can not keep up, wen yuanchu took the initiative to help him make up lessons, plus he and wen yuanchu were originally at the same table and neighbors, the relationship is better, i don't know how there are some bad rumors in the school, such a big child's temper is the most impulsive time, we can't hear those who will act impulsively, we don't dare to say too heavy words to him, afraid that he will not think well."

"in any case, this matter is xiao song's fault, i apologize to the teacher on his behalf, and then our parents will strictly discipline him and ensure that similar things will not happen again."

ling jie was very polite and mentioned the falling into the water, so that the teaching director was suddenly not able to say anything more.

after a few polite words back and forth, ling song was finally let go.

coming out of the classroom office, the first class had already ended, and wen yuanchu was standing outside waiting for ling song.

ling song ran over and grinned, "was i a special marshal before?" "what

do you think?" wen yuanchu asked him expressionlessly.

"that must be very handsome." ling song was overjoyed.

his performance today is more popular than the first in the five thousand meters.

giggle.

wen yuanchu ignored him again.

ling jie's gaze went back and forth between the two of them, squinting slightly, thoughtfully.

wen yuanchu took the initiative to greet him and explained the events at the previous sports meeting.

ling jie: "i just heard your teacher say, it's all right, don't be so impulsive next time, no matter what, hitting people is not advisable." then he reminded

ling song: "especially you, did you hear that?" ling song was

still not convinced, wen yuanchu had already obeyed: "i know, there will be no next time."

when ling jie left, ling song asked wen yuanchu in a nonchalant manner: "why are you so obedient, and you really admit that others say that you are wrong?" "wouldn't

it be nice to admit mistakes and have less trouble?" you said at the morning meeting today that you shouldn't say, and you have to ask your parents, what good can you get? "at

least i'm happy!"

wen yuanchu turned around and left.

ling song followed up, "hey, what do you mean?!"

before

entering the classroom, wen yuanchu stopped and said to him: "the next time you dare to do such a thing, you can remember it in your heart, and you don't need to announce the world." "if

you want to hit someone again, tell me, i'll help you pick a place for the day, and i'll do it."

ling song was stunned, wen yuanchu had already entered the classroom.

it wasn't until the class bell rang that the teacher came in, and ling song replied to what wen yuanchu had said and passed him a note.

[seriously?] really help me beat people? well

, you can hit anyone you want. 【

wow, thank you dad!】 daddy you're so nice! wen

yuanchu rubbed the note into the palm of his hand.

on the seventy-second day of his return, he said thank you dad,...... it feels good to be a dad.

really just a little bit of joy.

chapter 23: joking

that night, before wen yuanchu came, ling song sneaked up on the school post again.

originally, i wanted to see people praise his performance at the morning meeting today, but when i went up to see it, there were few people who said that he was a real man, and the posts that ridiculed him and wen yuanchu's dead guys almost had to brush the screen.

these people seem to have eaten enough to support, analyzing his interaction with wen yuanchu at the sports conference from all angles, secretly taking photos is not counted, and they also arbitrarily add red lines, and the brain hole is bigger than the black hole.

...... blinded his dog's eyes.

ling song was very angry and made a post himself.

[shuo can still live for another five hundred years]: don't you think that ling song's appearance of cursing jiang yiming on the rostrum is particularly handsome and charming?

refreshed again, there was a reply soon.

[yuan song is really disobedient to hanging]: the maleization of my girlfriend is si.

[instigating the leader of the first regiment of the mother group]: it's you again, i remember you, say it a hundred times, my cub is delicate and pretty, and the male cub has no mother.

[first brother and sister szd]: alas, if it were not for the girl's too delicate, who would not covet the wen colonel grass, the jimei can not have a handsome man, let the girl have for us, it is the same.

ling song fell on his back.

he took a notebook and wrote down the ids of these people one by one.

tomorrow i will go to the teacher and seal you all.

hum.

on wechat, yao nana sent a picture over, which is a screenshot of the post just now.

yao nana: this landlord, is it you?

ling song: ... how do you know?

nana yao: intuition.

a woman's intuition is terrible.

ling song: do you also believe those lies they say? wen yuanchu and i are really innocent.

yao nana: you... never mind.

ling song:?

what do you mean?

after a few minutes, ling song found himself dragged into a group.

there were only three people inside, him, yao nana, and lin qiuyi.

ling song: ??? do you two know each other?

lin qiuyi: of course i know, my sisters.

ling song: you two sisters, you both still have a crush on wen yuanchu? are you still taking advantage of yao nana's absence to confess to wen yuanchu?

after half a minute of silence.

lin qiuyi: you said that you are such a person, why are you so panicked, she and wen yuanchu did not succeed, i still can't try it?