Chapter 45

start answering questions confidently.

the two-day exam passed quickly.

the last one is biology, and it won't be anyway, ling song rushed to hand in the paper in advance.

walking out of the examination room, he sent a message to wen yuanchu, saying that he would be invited to eat that charcoal copper hot pot today, and he would not be able to score two hundred points in the examination.

wen yuanchu did not reply.

he should still be struggling to answer the questions at this time.

after all, people are top students.

ling song didn't bother him anymore.

forty minutes before the end of the exam, he left the school first, planning to go to the cold drink shop outside the school to eat ice cream, and wait for wen yuanchu.

ten minutes later.

ling song squinted his eyes, enjoying his double-ball ice cream beautifully, someone came into the store, passed by his table, and kicked on the chair next to him: "ling song, i haven't seen him for a long time, look at how this is single today?" hearing

this yin and yang strange tone, ling song looked up, and then saw several people in front of him, a little dazed.

until he saw clearly a tuft of red hair on the top of the head of the person who was spitting on the star, he... remember, the high priest next door, his "love enemy".

the ones who were also taught a lesson by wen yuanchu last time.

ling song didn't want to deal with them.

He wasn't stupid, and Hongmao brought six or seven people with him today.

He is not Wen Yuanchu, he has no ability to be a pair of N.

The red-haired gang did not react much when they saw him, as if they did not take them in their eyes, and they were even more angry.

One of them stepped forward and reached out and grabbed Ling Song's school uniform collar and pulled him up.

"Fuck don't give face to face!" Meet us today and count you unlucky!

Ling Song frowned and said in a cold voice, "Let go."

"Let go?" The other party laughed strangely, "Yes, the good grandson kneels down to confess his mistake to the grandfathers, and this time he will let you go!" Without hesitation,

Ling Song picked up another double ball on the table that had not yet been eaten, and buckled it against the man's face.

The other party "snorted" a cry.

Ling Song took the opportunity to break free, and without waiting for the others to react, he turned around and ran.

He ran out of the cold drink shop, and the red-haired men had already returned to their senses and chased after him angrily.

"Ling Praise you grandson!" I see where you're going!"

Ling Song ran all the way and didn't look at the road at all.

Thanks to this period of time, he ran with Wen Yuanchu every day in the morning, so that he barely got caught up by the group behind him.

Finally he ran into a string of alleyways.

he fled east and west, temporarily shrugging off the gang.

stopping in a dark alley, hearing the footsteps of those people passing outside the alley and running farther, ling song slowly squatted on the ground against the wall, and his heart was still beating wildly.

his school bag was left in the cold drink shop, and he did not dare to go out again, fortunately, the mobile phone was always on his body.

shaking his hand, he pulled out his mobile phone and subconsciously dialed wen yuanchu's number.

in the exam room.

wen yuanchu had already finished the roll and was doing the last inspection.

the phone, which had been muted in his trouser pocket, vibrated, and he got up and handed over the roll.

walking out of the examination room and taking out his mobile phone, it was ling song who called.

"oh, wen yuanchu where are you, i'm afraid..."

ling song's suppressed cry came from the other end of the phone, wen yuanchu was cold, and immediately accelerated his pace.

"what happened?" you say slowly, don't be afraid. time

passed minute by minute.

ling song was still frozen and crouched in place and did not dare to move, tears flowing all over his face.

he and wen yuanchu opened real-time location sharing, and wen yuanchu said he would come over soon.

from time to time, there were chaotic footsteps outside, and the red-haired gang had come and gone to fight outside this dark alley several times.

ling song carefully touched a red brick on the ground and gritted the root of his teeth with trepidation.

the footsteps suddenly turned into the alley, and ling song's heartbeat instantly mentioned the throat eye.

shadows hung overhead, and a sympathetic voice sounded: "finally found, let me see which little poor is hiding here crying."

ling song huo ran stood up, and the brick slapped the head of the red hair.

red hair let out a howl like a slaughtered pig, and retreated with his head covered in blood.

the brick in ling song's hand fell to the ground, and he was held hostage by the left and right arms.

red hair was so angry that he wanted to kill people: "you grandson! you dare to take a brick and shoot lao tzu! lao tzu ruined you!

he raised his hand and slapped ling song's face hard.

ling song closed his eyes violently and subconsciously turned his head to avoid.

the next second, he heard the red hair's even more earth-shattering ghost cry and opened his eyes in shock.

the red hair had been kicked and flew by wen yuanchu, who suddenly appeared, crashed into the opposite wall, and then fell to the ground in an extremely awkward way.

i could only cry out in pain and could not get up again.

the person who originally held his arm was also put down by wen yuanchu with one hand.

ling song watched in shock as wen yuanchu fought with several other people.

his eyes were filled with a coldness and fierceness that ling song had never seen before, and they were all over the yin, and even made people shudder.

within ten minutes, the last man fell to the ground.

wen yuanchu only gasped slightly, he stepped on one of the red haired hands, his eyebrows were filled with anger, and his eyes were full of emotions that others could not understand.

if you continue like this, the red haired hand will be ruined.

ling song whispered to him, "... wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu raised his eyes.

ling song swallowed his throat, stepped forward, and whispered to him: "you loosen your feet, he can't get up." the

coldness around wen yuanchu slowly converged and retreated.

ling song smiled at him.

shunshi kicked the red hair again, muttering and cursing, "the bold people of the heavens, curse you nine tribes!" "what

are you doing!" stop all! a

few police officers came from outside the alley.

it was a passing crowd that watched them fight and called the police.

ling song's feet had just been withdrawn from the red hair...