Chapter 26

wen yuanchu stared at him expressionlessly: "laughing at what? ling song's

strange voice was strange: "brother yuanchu, it is not cute at all." wen yuan's

initial heart moved slightly, moved to ling song's side, and shook his wrist.

...... what are you doing?

"you, what do you call me?"

"call brother," ling song said casually, "then isn't it called daddy?" it seems

that people here like to call themselves daddies, will wen yuanchu like it?

wen yuanchu: "... not necessarily. "why

not?"

the more wen yuanchu said this, the more ling song had to ask the truth, and smiled and stuck it in front of him: "what's wrong with calling daddy?" you help me make up lessons every day, it is simply my regeneration parents, and the faceless one dares to call himself my father, shouldn't i call you a father?

ling song sat down, too close, wen yuanchu did not remind him.

"you like to go around recognizing daddy?"

"how did you talk?" when did i go around recognizing daddy? is

it good to call you daddy?

wen yuanchu raised his hand and touched his dog's head: "hmm.

ling song was stunned.

he didn't expect that wen yuanchu would suddenly touch himself, and only then did he realize that he was too close to the person and quickly retreated.

how it feels so strange...

inexplicably.

wen yuanchu withdrew his hand.

take over ling song's gamepad and silently help him level the level he has been unable to pass.

at noon, ling song stayed at the wen family to eat, and at the dinner table, he also met father wen, who had just returned.

sure enough, it was the same as the old general wen in the previous life.

ling song was already very calm.

anyway, these people don't remember.

the wen family's parents smiled and squinted as they watched their son help ling song remove the crabs, with a look of old comfort.

mother wen sighed: "our family finally understood things at the beginning of the yuan and knew how to care about and help others."

wen yuanchu did not say a word, dipped the cut crab leg in vinegar and put it in ling song's dishes.

ling song was very embarrassed, after all, under the eyes of his parents, he sat and waited for wen yuanchu to help him, as if he didn't have a long hand.

...... i'll do it myself.

without waiting for wen yuanchu to speak, mother wen stopped him first: "no need, you are a guest, let yuanchu greet you."

father

wen poured him juice: "come, first accompany your uncle to have a drink." the wen family's

parents were too enthusiastic, and ling song was a little overwhelmed.

wen yuanchu continued to focus on helping him dismantle the crabs.

after dealing with the elders, ling song looked at him, and the god remembered the dead ghost regent again.

at the former mid-autumn festival state banquet, wincher also dismantled crabs for him in this way.

the man was always very nice to him in front of people.

wen yuanchu inadvertently raised his eyes and paused at shang lingsong's thoughtful gaze.

ling song quickly removed his eyes.

wen yuanchu didn't say anything, and handed him the crab yellow he had removed.

after eating, ling song originally planned to leave, heard mother wen say that she would bake a cake for a while, and stayed behind, following wen yuanchu back to her room to continue playing games.

but now that he had eaten enough, he was soon sleepy and slept on the carpet.

wen yuanchu lowered the handle and took the bed blanket to cover him.

just sit quietly with him.

like i've done countless times before.

at half past two, ling song woke up refreshed.

the sweet cake that had just come out of the oven was in front of him.

wen yuanchu was writing.

ling song bit the cake and asked him, "what do you write?" "give

me a few questions and give you a quiz tomorrow."

ling song: "..."

it's too much of a scenery.

he didn't pay attention to wen yuanchu anymore, he looked at his mobile phone, and there was a message that zhang yang had just sent.

zhang yang: girl, we have an appointment to play basketball tomorrow, are you coming?

ling song: learn, don't disturb.

zhang yang: well, it's [with wen yuanchu] to study.

ling song: what is the matter?

ling song put down her mobile phone and asked wen yuanchu angrily, "why do they all call me girlfriend?" zhang yang was like this, even lin qiuyi was like this, what did he mean? wen

yuanchu's eyes were a little subtle.

ling song reached out and poked him in the arm: "you speak."

"you want to know?"

"can't know?"

after a moment of silence, wen yuanchu hesitated and said, "don't be angry when you hear it."

ling song: "... you say it first, listen to it, and then decide whether to be angry or not. wen yuanchu wrapped

a fist around his hand and coughed softly to his lips: "there is a vote in the school post bar, you are voted as a middle school flower by a high vote, most of the people who vote for you are girls, calling themselves your mother powder, they like to call you a girl."

ling song: "!!! "do

i look like a girl's family?!"

ling song was dizzy with anger.

diao min! diao min! outrageous!

wen yuanchu flipped out the post that covered thousands of layers and showed it to him.

seeing the string of "girls are assured to fly, mothers will always be with them", ling song completely choked up.

...... he chose to die.

wen yuanchu looked at him.

because of his anger, ling song's face was covered with a thin layer of redness, and the beautiful color between his brows was full of beauty.

only he himself didn't know how good-looking he really was.

"unlike girls, they just think you're too good-looking to say that."

ling song was not convinced: "what about you?" you are also good-looking, why are you a school grass, i can only do school flowers?

wen yuanchu: "... you look better.

ling song fell on his back.

wen yuanchu thought about it for a moment and then said, "the owner of the bar is from the student union, so i'll talk to them and let them delete this post."

ling song pounced on him and hugged him and whimpered.

"father yuanchu, you are my own father, uh."