Chapter 6

if wen yuanchu and ling song could help each other, one to improve their academic performance, and the other to become more cheerful, it would be very good.

"i see."

ling song agreed with his lips, but did not go to his heart.

although wen yuanchu was not wen che, he was awkward when he saw him, not to mention the fact that he was rejected for showing love, and he was stupid to get up.

three classes in the afternoon, one in physics, one in chemistry, and one in biology.

in the fourth self-study class, ling song fell on the table again, falling into self-loathing.

in the past, the masters always praised him for being smart, but now he found out that he was actually not smart at all, not at all.

a note was handed to his hand, and ling song looked at it in surprise, the note was given to him by wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu lowered his eyes, as if he were writing his homework as if nothing had happened.

ling song was stunned and unfolded the note.

if you don't understand, ask me, and i'll teach you.] huh

?

this is different from what prince zhang yang said, ah, then the two really did not deceive the king?

...... could it be that this person also suspected that he committed suicide for love, so he felt guilty and wanted to compensate?

ling song stared at the note for three seconds and rubbed it into the palm of his hand.

he lowered his head, fell back on the table, and fell asleep.

i'm tired, i'll talk about it another day.

wen yuanchu stared at the side of his face for a while.

the electric fan on the ceiling creaked, and ling song, who was asleep, was unconscious, the broken hair on the top of his head was gently trembling, and his face was rosy and vibrant.

as soon as the bell rang at the end of class, ling song woke up instantly.

seeing that the students got up and left in pairs, he also quickly packed up his school bags and left the classroom.

his brother said in the morning that the driver would come to pick him up and let him go out of school as soon as he was out of school, not to rub it.

when waiting for the traffic lights, ling song lay down by the car window, looking at the traffic and high-rise buildings outside, and was amazed.

how did the world change completely in just over four hundred years?

just as he was looking into the eyes, wen yuanchu's figure riding a bicycle broke into the field of vision.

ling song watched in shock as his car rode fast, shuttling through the traffic until his back disappeared without a trace.

a sense of familiarity arose in my heart, as if i had seen the scene somewhere just now.

...... where is it?

when he got off the bus at the door of the house, ling song saw wen yuanchu again.

he had just arrived.

ling song finally knew where that sense of familiarity came from, and the person he saw in the morning riding out of the courtyard next to him was wen yuanchu.

wen yuanchu stopped the car and greeted him: "ling song."

ling song was surprised: "you also live here?"

wen yuanchu nodded, "well, we are neighbors."

ling song: "..."

so the person he saw in the room yesterday, the person in the opposite building, was not his delusion, it was wen yuanchu.

oh, that's a good coincidence.

without saying much to him, ling song casually "oh" and hurried into the door.

when the door closed, wen yuanchu withdrew his gaze, lowered his eyes, and rode into the villa next to him.

chapter 4: i teach you

early in the morning.

ling song had just entered the classroom and sat down, and the group leader came over and knocked on his desk and asked him to turn in his homework.

ling song calmly replied: "i did not write, teacher ma said, i can not write homework these days."

ma guosheng did say this yesterday.

the group leader was very surprised: "teacher ma actually indulged you so much?" homework can not be done ah?

ling song didn't explain much.

he couldn't do anything about it, and he didn't even know how to write it.

zhang yang turned his head and asked him, "two days after tomorrow, can you do the monthly examination?" did hai ge say that you don't have to take the test? "no

, you can't."

this one really can't.

ma guosheng probably didn't fully believe his words, and had to look at his monthly test results first.

just look at it, ling song thought, at least he should be able to do well in the language subject.

before the early reading bell rang, wen yuanchu was the last to enter the classroom, and as soon as he sat down, he began to rush to catch up with his homework.

ling song took a look, secretly saying that this person didn't want to be a thief last night, and only came to make up for his homework early in the morning?

wen yuanchu suddenly raised his eyes.

ling song's heart trembled and he quickly looked away.

the man's voice rang in his ear: "early."

ling song: "..."

he snapped his neck, took out a blank book, turned out the language book, and began to copy it.

if nothing else, he had to write it smoothly before he said it.

If you don't say anything, it's all in vain.

After that whole day, Ling Song was practicing words.

At present, he only wants to get more points in the language subject, and the rest of him has given up the rescue.

During the lunch break at noon, there was no rest, and the words in the pen became more and more fluent, and the simplified characters of the commonly used words were written down.

This is much easier than writing with a brush, so it's no wonder people here are used to using such pens.

Ling Song sighed as he copied the book.

"Multiple choice questions, you can also take some points."

In addition to the greeting in the morning, the table mates who had never spoken again suddenly opened their mouths.

Ling Song shook the hand of the pen and looked at him subconsciously.

Wen Yuanchu wrote out the four letters A, B, C, and D on his manuscript paper, telling him: "As long as you choose one of the multiple choice questions, it doesn't matter if you can't understand it, you can rely on guessing, three long and one short to choose the shortest one, three short and one long to choose the longest one, if two long and two short choose B, the same length and the same short choice A, uneven selection of C, you can always get a few questions."

Ling Song blinked, a little flattered, this man had the exact same face as the regent, but he was like this to himself... Amiable, he's not used to it.

"Is this okay?"

Wen Yuanchu nodded: "Yes."

Ling Song smiled, "Oh—"

"Thank you."

A, B, C, D, this is easy, Ling Song tried to write twice, and quickly learned.