Chapter 31

ling song rubbed his face, he didn't feel embarrassed at all.

whoever called this man to poison him in the last life had a long face with the regent who had poisoned him, ahem.

"yesterday i said yes, i'll take you for a morning run." wen yuanchu reminded him.

"oh."

he really forgot.

i really have to run early in the morning...

being stared at by his mother and wen yuanchu, ling song had to reluctantly leave the bed.

climb out of bed and go into the bathroom to wash up.

walking out of the house, it was not yet fully illuminated.

ling song complained unhappily: "getting up so early, the early dynasty in the previous life has not been so active." wen yuanchu looked

at him sideways.

ling song laughed and held out a sentence: "i said it indiscriminately."

wen yuanchu: "let's go."

after

he finished speaking, he trotted up first, and ling song reluctantly followed.

the villa area where they live is very secluded, and there are very few people at this point except for the occasional one or two who run and walk their dogs.

ling song ran a few steps and felt bored, turned his back and ran backwards, talking to wen yuanchu.

"what are we going to eat after a while?" it's all out and breakfast is just outside, right? the

man was only worried about eating.

wen yuanchu: "whatever you want, i can do." ling song was

slightly dissatisfied with his attitude: "hey, wen yuanchu, can't you say a few more words?" i'm so bored with you like this. obviously

, you caught me out for a run.

wen yuanchu looked at him: "what do you want to say?"

"talk about ideals, talk about life, such a hopeful morning, shouldn't you say something positive and sunny?"

wen yuanchu: "... you start.

ling song thought for a moment and asked him, "what ideals do you have?" you

.

wen yuanchu did not say.

ling song raised an eyebrow: "can't say it?" so mysterious? wen yuanchu looked

ahead and faded his voice: "you don't understand what you said." ling song was

not convinced: "if you don't talk about it, how do you know that i don't understand?"

"what ideals do you have?" wen yuanchu asked him rhetorically.

ling song choked.

what ideals does he have?

in his previous life, he was the king of the subjugated country, and at the age of nineteen, he cried out for his life and achieved nothing, and the only thing left in the history books was the commentary of the four words "weak and incompetent".

this life... in this life, whether he could even pass the university was a big problem.

maybe i want to be a rice worm at home for a lifetime.

it's not easy to think about.

anyway, he didn't want to think about anything else, and it was already good to be able to live a little longer than in the previous life.

"my ideal," ling song took a deep breath and smiled, "live past nineteen years old."

wen yuanchu stopped.

ling song had turned around and ran forward with a giggle.

he didn't see the extraordinarily complex and indescribable emotions that flashed in wen yuanchu's eyes at that moment.

twenty minutes later, ling song sat down breathlessly on the bench in the garden in the middle of the street: "don't run, i'm tired and dead, let me talk slowly."

wen yuanchu stood in front of him and held out his hand to him: "get up, just finished running, don't sit, walk slowly for a while."

ling song refused, "don't."

"get up."

"can't get up."

wen yuanchu directly grabbed him, grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him forward.

ling song was shocked: "what are you doing, let go."

"go for breakfast, two streets further, there's a morning market."

ling song, who was struggling, immediately stopped and closed his mouth.

out of the villa area, after crossing a large road, you will arrive at the bustling downtown.

it was already thoroughly dawn.

the morning market is full of old people and children who come out for breakfast, and the air is full of the tempting aroma of food.

"you see a few young people who wake up so early like us, and today is still the weekend."

ling song reached out and poked wen yuanchu's arm.

wen yuanchu ignored him.

he asked ling song to choose what to eat, and ling song chose a seafood ravioli shop.

after sitting down, he looked left and right and asked wen yuanchu, "do you often come to this place?" "

hmm."

wen yuanchu handed him the chopsticks and spoon that had been unpackaged.

ling song thought to himself, i really didn't see it.

the last night market, this time the morning market, wen yuanchu turned out to be so, how to say that word came, oh, grounded one person.

as for himself.

it is also considered to be happy with the people.

"these two weekends, i started to take the ninth grade math, and the first grade of physics had to be added, and then every night there was an hour of math, physics, and english lessons."

ling song suddenly froze, "so much? i only have one head and can't remember so many courses.

wen yuanchu did not let up, encouraging him: "you are very smart, you can learn mathematics to the ninth grade in such a short period of time, you can't pick one out of a hundred people, don't be arrogant, junior high school courses are not difficult, you can definitely do it."

ling song opened his mouth, suddenly a little embarrassed.

this man is really different from the prince regent.

the regent would not praise him, but wen yuanchu would.

and this was not the first time wen yuanchu had praised him for being smart.

coming out of this man's mouth, how could he be so happy...

it is also strange.

although ling song himself also felt that he was quite smart.

he had only not had the opportunity to perform before, and he was too provocative, and he was pinched to death by the regent.

now it's just learning, don't worry about anything else, can you still do it badly?

he is a little more motivated, and he has to learn some grades.

"thanks for the compliment, of course i know that i am very smart, the smartest in the world."

"no, there you are, i am aggrieved, relegated to the second."

the corners of ling song's mouth were raised, and there was a smile between his eyebrows, and he was proud.

it was as if there was an invisible tail behind him, constantly shaking.