Chapter 40

he struggled to get up and keep running.

wen yuanchu pulled him aside: "it really can't work, just forget it."

ling song refused, sweat flowed into his eyes, he blinked hard a few times, smiled and said, "wen yuanchu, i rarely insist on doing one thing, you let me do it to the end."

wen yuanchu did not persuade him anymore and grabbed his wrist.

in the last half of the lap, almost wen yuanchu took ling song's hand and ran forward with him.

on the side of the runway, the director of the teaching asked ma guosheng worriedly and hesitantly: "these two students in your class, the relationship is really good?"

ma guosheng nodded happily: "indeed, wen yuanchu's original personality has always been quite lonely, and then he offered to help ling song make up lessons, advanced and backward, ling song's homework gradually caught up, wen yuanchu was also cheerful and gregarious, he did not even participate in collective activities before, this sports meeting was taken by ling song, and the project was fully registered." the

director of instruction was not happy at all.

"you... stare at them more. "it's

one thing to have a good relationship."

"it's too much trouble to overdo it."

ma guosheng: "? how is

this tone the same as telling him to prevent students from falling in love early, isn't that two boys?

only ling song and wen yuanchu were left on the track, and the rest of them had either crossed the finish line or left the race early.

under the gaze of all the teachers and students of the school, wen yuanchu pulled his wrist and ran, and ling song's mind was blank.

all that echoed in his ears was his heavy panting and the rapid beating of his heart due to strenuous exercise or otherwise.

boom boom.

one by one, extra powerful.

he and wen yuanchu crossed the finish line side by side.

the classmates who came to cheer them up rushed up and surrounded them.

because of his weak feet, ling song was also hit by his overly excited classmates and almost fell into wen yuanchu's arms.

wen yuanchu wrapped his arms around his waist and helped him stand firmly, and there was no joy on his face that he had finally run the full distance, but instead he frowned and looked very ugly.

"what's wrong with your feet?"

ling song reacted with hindsight, and his left ankle seemed to have just twisted.

it should be painful and numb.

wen yuanchu squatted down and helped him roll up the pants leg of his school uniform, and sure enough, a large piece of bruise had been swollen at his ankle.

"i'll carry you on my back and go to the school doctor."

"no need..."

ling song subconsciously refused, and wen yuanchu raised his eyes.

touching the coldness in his eyes, ling song swallowed more unspoken words.

"come on."

ling song reluctantly threw himself on his back.

wen yuanchu carried him on his back.

the students who had originally surrounded them all seemed to feel the coldness of wen yuanchu's body and automatically gave way.

carried by wen yuanchu, he left the sports field in full view of everyone.

ling song's feeling is like a man on his back.

but he didn't dare to complain much, and whispered in wen yuanchu's ear: "wen yuanchu, are you angry?" "nothing

." wen yuanchu's voice was cold and hard.

the distinction is that there is.

ling song was very depressed: "do you think that i am incompetent, and i am deliberately strong, which will only cause trouble for people?"

"i just don't want to give up halfway and look like a piece of shit."

"you're so powerful, i can't even compare to you."

wen yuanchu did not answer the phone.

the tense expression eased slightly.

"wen yuanchu, you talk..."

"don't do this in the future, do what you can."

"oh."

"you don't have to compare yourself to me, you have your strengths, you're not a waste, you never are."

strangely, the regent used to scold him as a waste.

ling song's heart was suffocated.

...... forget it, i said i wouldn't mention the dead ghost again.

he lowered his head and leaned on wen yuanchu's shoulder.

or wen yuanchu is good.

ling song thought to himself, his luck in this life is really good.

chapter 22: he still dares

ling song's foot is swollen badly, but fortunately there is no fracture.

the school doctor saw and sprayed the drug, did emergency treatment, and told him to be careful to rest for a few days and not to be injured twice.

ling song hung his head in despair, and the whole person was lost.

wen yuanchu crouched down in front of him, his face calm and not knowing what he was thinking.

"wen yuanchu." ling song whispered to him.

wen yuanchu reached out and gently pinched his calf, and heard ling song's inhale.

"yuanchu dad, it hurts."

wen yuanchu finally let go of his hand, sat down with him, and waited for the driver at home to pick him up.

ling song muttered and complained, "it's really unlucky, i thought i could have a ranking anyway, but in the end i had to rely on you to drag it, and i barely managed to run the full distance." don't

let those girls see that he is a real man, but i am afraid that his peach-colored scandal with wen yuanchu will be full of sky again.

he's too hard.

"in the future, you still have to insist on morning running exercise, your physical endurance is not good, you have to persist for a long time to see the effect."

"oh."

seeing that ling song was unhappy, wen yuanchu did not say more about him, let him stay honest, and went to the convenience store outside to buy two cones.

a strawberry flavor, a chocolate flavor, he asked ling song to pick first.

ling song chose the strawberry-flavored one, and finally had a smile on his face.

"thank you father yuanchu, you are so good."

wen yuanchu flicked the corner of his lips.

ling song seemed to smile more than before, seeing that there was no longer guard and timidity in his eyes.

that's fine.

when the ling family driver came over, it began to rain outside.

ling song took the initiative to propose to wen yuanchu to let him take the car back together, but wen yuanchu did not refuse.

the mountain bike was crammed into the rear compartment, and he sat in the car with ling song on his back.

ling song seemed to be tired, and not long after the car started, he closed his eyes against the back of the seat, tilted his head, and planted it on wen yuanchu's shoulder.

wen yuanchu looked down at him, and the person who was resting on his shoulder was sleeping sweetly.